Its obvious that Saban doesnt think.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Its obvious that Saban doesnt think....

MadLib said:
Ive just never been impressed with Jackson's production on the field. He's definitely not as physical as some make him out to be on this board. Though his timed speed was impressive i think he's lacking in the football speed department. If we were to pick a reciever in the first (which I seriously doubt we would), theres no doubt i'd grab Holmes. He's a proven playmaker and a threat to score everytime he has the ball.

:rolleyes2 Did you watch him at all this past season?????

88 catches for 900 yards and 9 TDs, school record for receptions.

And you question his production?

Finfan14 said:
there is a CB or OL that will be around at #16 that is worth the pick.

It is going to be a Chad Jackson or Santonio Holmes, whoever is there. If both are there it will be Holmes. I actually think Chad Jackson is going to be a major bust in the league like the majority of other soft Gator WR's.

Holmes is a better player.

Theres nothing soft about Chad Jackson. Stereotype all you want, he's a playmaker, period.

SpeedRush99 said:
Theres nothing soft about Chad Jackson. Stereotype all you want, he's a playmaker, period.

Speedrush,

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say he's our pick in rd 1. I just got a "gut' feeling about this. :wink:

Finfanforever said:
Speedrush,

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say he's our pick in rd 1. I just got a "gut' feeling about this. :wink:

I wouldn't be surprised or disappointed with that pick.

I've been saying all along that we need D (cb, lb dt) with our first pick. But with all the free agent signings lately, and if a big if we sign either Petersen or Arrington. Then I definetly see the dolphins picking Holmes or Jackson with our first pick. To complete our offensive weapons, man when I see our Offensive line up next year its looks damn right scary.

I am not for the Dolphins using our first round pick on a WR. BUT, Chad is going to be a stud. He has the size, the speed. What more do you want. I do like Holmes, but due to his size. If you had to call a bust out of the two it would be Holmes

SpeedRush99 said:

I agree Speed, I just really would rather the Dolphins go D in the first. But I could see Chad going deep for DC

Chad Jackson is an incredible NFL wr prospect. To group him in with former Gator players as "soft", is simply ignorant.

Nick Saban said we are going to upgrade the QB and OL and make the defense younger. So far, two of those things are almost accomplished. Which one is he leaving for the draft do you think?

Back
Top Bottom