It's official: Bengals letting Spikes go! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's official: Bengals letting Spikes go!

Originally posted by SoCalBillsFan
yeah, he beat a team that no longer exists....most of those guys arent around anymore. And we SUCKED back then. beating the sorry bills doesn't make him a desirable qb :rolleyes:
no, but back to back 11 - 5 seasons, does!:tongue:

NO it doesn't, it makes the dolphins good, but it doesn't make him a desirable qb. sorry.

THe ravens won the super bowl and nobody wanted dilfer

NO it doesn't, it makes the dolphins good, but it doesn't make him a desirable qb. sorry.

THe ravens won the super bowl and nobody wanted dilfer
well i know you're sorry, but if he had the turnovers lucas had the fins wouldn't have gone 11-5 and you would have at least one more loss!:tongue:

he can only run an offense as much as the offense can RUN the ball. He's garbage, and you know it. You are hoping you get griese!

You are hoping you get griese!
as a matter of fact, no! i still think we should go with jay, but we need a better back up. some don't like plummer, but i do!;)

JF is GOOD QB, I stress good. He is a solid QB who should be rated right in the middle of NFL QBs. But just answer me one question, in the years that he has started, has he ever taken you where you wanted to go? Or what you were capable of doing? I don't think he has but I'm not a phinphan either. I've been reading posts on here a long time and it seems to me that you all wanted him gone before, and now that you know Wanny won't get rid of him, he's some great QB that you want to have around.

Originally posted by Barkman
JF is GOOD QB, I stress good. He is a solid QB who should be rated right in the middle of NFL QBs. But just answer me one question, in the years that he has started, has he ever taken you where you wanted to go? Or what you were capable of doing? I don't think he has but I'm not a phinphan either. I've been reading posts on here a long time and it seems to me that you all wanted him gone before, and now that you know Wanny won't get rid of him, he's some great QB that you want to have around.
who knows what would have happened last year if he had of stayed healthy. lucas already destroyed the team, so don't blame last year on fiedler!:rolleyes:

I'm not blaming it on Fiedler, although I thought that you should be able to win without him because you have alot of talent, that argument really isn't valid because Lucas pretty much threw your season away. All I'm saying is, I don't think Jay is a clutch player. How many playoff games has he won? IMO, this team has alot of talent, but you will never be where you want to with JF at the helm.

I'm not blaming it on Fiedler, although I thought that you should be able to win without him because you have alot of talent, that argument really isn't valid because Lucas pretty much threw your season away. All I'm saying is, I don't think Jay is a clutch player. How many playoff games has he won? IMO, this team has alot of talent, but you will never be where you want to with JF at the helm.
i'm not blaming fiedler either, lucas gets the nod there!:rolleyes:

Jay Fiedler led NFL in comeback wins with 7 comebacks in 2001..

Back
Top Bottom