its official frerotte sucks | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

its official frerotte sucks

adamprez2003 said:
Having listened to an entire week of Feeley bashing it is now official Frerotte is no better than Feeley. They are both the same as most Feeley supporters have known all along. Amazingly Frerotte supporters actually believed that somehow Frerotte was light years ahead of Feeley. Now we know, if you believe Feeley sucks so does Frerotte. If you think frerotte is adequate so is Feeley. Neither one is going to run away with the competition and pull away. Its going to come down to youth over experience and that's going to be up to Saban to decide which he prefers. So hopefully from here on out we end the threads that elevate one or the other. This season is simply going to be a matter of choosing which poison you prefer.

why...most times its what spikes the boards...take my mind off of Ronnie not being signed

Fuerotte does not suck he may not be your ideal QB but he is better then Feeley just give him some time, he did better then Feeley. Feeley was horrible, the INT he threw was in the middle of no where

yeah that near pick by frerotte on the gilmore pass was true skill. i guess frerotte gets a pass on that

adamprez2003 said:
yeah that near pick by frerotte on the gilmore pass was true skill. i guess frerotte gets a pass on that

The lb tipped it hardly a near pick........if the LB is a split second slower that is a TD......wait we were in the red zone there werent we.....something AJ has yet to experience this year.

ScrepsMJ said:
I don't get it, as soon as the game ended people came on here and ripped Feeley. But look at Frerotte's numbers too, no one is bashing him.

If CC catches the deep ball that hit him literally in the #s'. He takes it for 6. That would boost everyones opinion on him. Now think of that logic. You are going to base your opinion on 1 throw. You need to give both of these guys real game action to get into a rythm w/ the wrs. They have been playing backyard ball for the last month and now they get to play for real. I believe that they each need a qtr and a half and let Sage and Brock battle in the 4th.

Rest at ease for now. If by week 4 of pre-season neither steps up. Then you can panic. Give Aj some time, give Frerotte some time. It will get better. Last night I say Gus was a little ahead, not much, just less mistakes and a dropped perfectly thrown deep ball. It happens. Brock looked the best of all of them, but Gus was playing against one of the best D's in the game. Aj had some of that too.

this guys is nuts, gus has not made any major mistakes with the ball yet, AJ throws picks and that cost points, gus is a upgrade from jay he is not marino, we need to develop that guy, who knows maybe berlln

FinaticPatch said:
The lb tipped it hardly a near pick........if the LB is a split second slower that is a TD......wait we were in the red zone there werent we.....something AJ has yet to experience this year.

yeah its obvious feeley will never be able to throw a td pass again. if feeley starts we will never get a first down, never gain a yard

Bonedoc7777 said:
this guys is nuts, gus has not made any major mistakes with the ball yet, AJ throws picks and that cost points, gus is a upgrade from jay he is not marino, we need to develop that guy, who knows maybe berlln

in the last three games of last season how many picks did aj throw?

adamprez2003 said:
that's the point - exactly

why didn't you call this thread the "both qbs suck" thread then? i know why, and you why.

well at least we'll know after the next game. i doubt saban is going to keep this battle going like wanny did last year

the way it's been looking lately we might be better off starting Berlin :lol:

that way we might have our future QB already :lol:

Back
Top Bottom