IT'S OFFICIAL: Oronde's Back! / Roster Moves | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

IT'S OFFICIAL: Oronde's Back! / Roster Moves

You are not fit for a Milkman Dan avatar, Circling. You're the mental equal to Sam Adams 40 time.

Awesome! Good news. (If True)..he will produce better than DT has. I mean, he can't do any worse.

Originally posted by Disgustipate
You are not fit for a Milkman Dan avatar, Circling. You're the mental equal to Sam Adams 40 time.
This coming from a kid who brags about how good a troll he is:lol:

According to a KFFL poster, WQAM also reported that J.R. Tolver will get the start opposite Chambers on Sunday night! I know the guy, he's a good friend of mine. He doesn't start up rumors like that..

Originally posted by DOLPHAN1
http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/7287995.htm

it is stated in this article that j.r. will get "significant playing time" against the redskins.

also, the sun-sentinel is confirming O.G.'s return.

Yeah, sorry about that.

But as usual, WQAM is a bit misleading..
"Ike Hilliard is all but signed with Miami. Deal should be finished by tomorrow." :tongue:

AHHHHH, Oronde is back. This is interesting, now I wonder if Jay or Brian gets the start.

It was Jay, Chambers, Gadsden, McMichael, and Ricky who put up a bunch of points at the beginning of last year.

This is kinda cool.

Originally posted by Snickersbps
is gadsden in playing shape though?

According to the Herald, he is lighter than he was during the summer(where he was pretty much fat), though they don't expect him back until the Pats game.

1-Chambers
2-McKnight
3-Tolver(slot)

That's what we should run with this week.

:eek: Wow, I totally did not see this coming. I could not have been more wrong about anything regarding the Dolphins. I was 99.999% sure we'd never see him again in a Phins uniform.

Anyway, his presence should be great for the locker room. Perhaps ignite a spark for the offense. Hope he can do wonders.

The question is.....WHO WILL BE RELEASED TO ACCOMODATE OG??

Not sure, but I think that we had another spot free if I am not mistaken. Probably Thompson will be inactive.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

According to the Herald, he is lighter than he was during the summer(where he was pretty much fat), though they don't expect him back until the Pats game.

Well I guess thats the best we can ask, and as Muck stated, his presence alone should be a contributing factor

Back
Top Bottom