It's official: The Gators SUCK! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's official: The Gators SUCK!

Woooohoooooo!!!!!

I hate that I'm stuck up here in Eastern Kentucky and wasn't at the game, supporting my boys beating Florida!!

Looks like my college and pro team might have new coaches next year. Pretty sad, with the talent they have they should easily be undefeated. They gave away all their losses this year.

Wow, this is a major blow to Ron Zook, I expect him gone after the season. Miss. St lost to 1AA Maine which makes Florida's loss that much more disgraceful!

Zook should have been fired last year, this is just pathetic

There's no reason for a team with as much talent as the Gators to lose 3 times in 7 games...to sorry competition too.

And against Miss St? One of the worst teams in the nation? Ouch

Zook should never have been HIRED. Hiring him was a Wannstedt-esque mistake.

dolphinsfan69 said:
Oh so it's Zook out there missing all the tackles and throwing interceptions.

No, it was Zook who RECRUITED the guys missing the tackles and throwing interceptions.

Oh....so it's a bad thing he got Chris Leak??? I'm not a Zook supporter, heck i'm not even a florida fan....but sometimes you just can't blame the coach.

dolphinsfan69 said:
Oh....so it's a bad thing he got Chris Leak??? I'm not a Zook supporter, heck i'm not even a florida fan....but sometimes you just can't blame the coach.

And sometimes you can. In this case, yes, you can. If you disagree, that's your perogative, but you're woefully wrong.

dolphinsfan69 said:

He has to recruit more than just skill position players.
His defense stinks and his oline is vulnerable because while everyone was out celebrating the great QB, RB , WR signings Zook made, the state's other teams were out courting lineman and defensive backs.

Zook better beat FSU at seasons end to keep his job.

Back
Top Bottom