It's officially over | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's officially over

SDFinFan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
We can now clean house and start looking forward to the draft. What a disappointing season....:yell:

Originally posted by SDFinFan
We can now clean house and start looking forward to the draft. What a disappointing season....:yell:

Yep..while the Colts may score one more time the Denver O will not give the ball back anymore....

Yikes...my homer heart is broken....

:(

this is where the colts made their run against tampa...

p.s. i love "it's over" when theres plenty of time on the clock. with peyton manning 4 min is forever.

nope its over, sadly.

We sucked this year when it mattered.

Bring on spring cleaning and draft day

The Colts beat us 3 times this year... Crazy eh?

And this BS season all started with that tough loss at home to Houston. That BS phantom holding call on McMichael cost us big in that game. And now it's the difference in our season. Oh, and feel free to add in Mare's miss against New England.:yell:

Good night Irene. I hate to say it but I may root for the jets next week. At least we get a better pick and its more likely Jay/ Staff will be gone.

By the way how about Kubiak as a couch? Anyone have a history? He produces good ground gainers!!

OK guys, **** happens. We'll be back next year. It gets old repeating that same line every year, but its true. A season will be OURS one day, only problem is, when Lord, when?!

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP

and denver beat us twice...remember their colossal monday night choke vs NE?

Are you kidding me?? If Denver beat NE, we're already out of the playoffs.

It's time to clean house - get rid of Norv Turner, Wannstedt, Spielman, and yes, Jay "Can't win a big game to save my life" Fiedler.... :evil:

Back
Top Bottom