It's officially over | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's officially over

Originally posted by SDFinFan

Are you kidding me?? If Denver beat NE, we're already out of the playoffs.

It's time to clean house - get rid of Norv Turner, Wannstedt, Spielman, and yes, Jay "Can't win a big game to save my life" Fiedler.... :evil:

Not too sure about losing Spielman. He has talent. I would like to see him get promoted and have more control over personnel.

With the looks of this season of forecasted coaching changes, the talent pool of the top tier coaches will be depleted quickly. This could result in Wayne H. retaining Wanny just because he happens to be better than what is out there.....wouldn't that suck?? :rolleyes:

I say Charlie Weis, he makes an amazing offense out of crap, that scheme even fiedler could run..........cuz I'm sure we'll have him again, so we might as well get a system he can make the throws in.

CRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPP:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

You guys are not looking at the bright side, by Denver losing it guarentees the Pats a 1st rd bye. (not like they would have not have won it anyways next week).

See there is a silver lining to everything.

PATS!!!!!
1996,1997,2001,2003 AFC East Champs.
1996, 2001 AFC Champs
2001 World Champs

Whats important about all those titles, they are all in the last 8 years, not the Richard Nixon years ( Like 2 other AFC east teams fans like to dwell on)

Back
Top Bottom