It's The Jests | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's The Jests

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
I know that I complain about some of the seemingly stupid moves this team makes, but in the end I want them to win very badly. The team I would most want them to beat , and no it is not the Brady led Pats although that would rank a close second, is the New York Jets. So here's to another Marino to Ingram fake spike game. Let's bury these B@#$%^ds!

Last edited:
I'm with you, beat the ****ing Jests every time and can live with it.

Me and my buddy have been ripping the Jets all during Jets week.
We must establish dominance within the AFCE, and it starts today.

This is a very good early test. If we can't beat the Jets with their rookie QB, who has fumbling problems, with our vaunted DE's Wake and Quinn, who are two of the best sack-strip-fumble guys in the NFL, then our defense needs to be rebuilt from the ground up. If we cannot stop the run with our new LB corps and two run-centric SS's backing them up and solid tackling CB's in Howard, McCain and Fitzpatrick … then we have a problem. The real question is whether our defense is any good or not. Is Burke any good or not.

On offense I hope and expect we will have some good sustained drives and score points. If last week is any indication, we will have to outscore them and win the turnover battle to beat the Jets. But, if we can't beat the Jets … it's likely to be a long season.

Back
Top Bottom