It's time to give some awards! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

It's time to give some awards!

The hungover, grumpy, disappointed, misdirected anger award goes to mee!! [/B][/QUOTE]

I think I could share that one with you.

It's all good, though. We are all Fin fans here. Keep the faith and remember the official Miami Dol-fan motto:

"There's always next year!"

Originally posted by Dreads-4-Prez
Keep the faith and remember the official Miami Dol-fan motto:

There's always next year

I always thought the motto was: "This is our year."

Lately though we've had to update it: "No, really... THIS is our year."

I never believed in this year. Call me a pessimist if you want. But I knew we had serious O Line trouble. When we didn't address them or the WR position this offseason, I knew our passing game would be in trouble. Then when Dixon went down and then Nails, I knew we were in deep.

Fiedler has been the same every year. Just not very good. Sometimes very good, sometimes horrible, but overall just average to below average. When we signed Griese I hoped he would be the answer. but I think he has shown why he was cut in Denver.

I also know the defense is getting old. Zach, Bowens, Madison, Seau, Marion, all these guys are slower than they use to be and they are not as good as they were. Next year will be even more telling. I hope this kid Eddie Moore materializes. We will need him.

Until this team gets some honest to God talent and playmakers, and a coach, we will be going through this over...and over...and over...again.

Back
Top Bottom