IT's TIME TO SADDLE UP | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

IT's TIME TO SADDLE UP

Jay2Chambers

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey everybody new poster. Phinfan from Vermont here....... Glad to see so much talk about our favorite team but quite dissapointed in all of the pessimistic talk. The Patriots are the enemy, granted, and I hate them with every fiber of my being. That being said however, our world is the dolphins world, and right now it's pretty damn exciting. We control our destiny....this is a different team, this is a different year, and there is a different feel here. Why is everybody so afraid of going on the road? We hate the pats so much, what better way to spite them then to go on the road for our playoff games, beat them at home along the way, and go on and get to the AFC Championship game. That would be a dream scenario I know. But I also know this, every week, from here on out, is a playoff game, whether it be for positioning or just survival, so lets concentrate on our Team, and route for them because you know that come late december, whether we are in Miami or not and Brady is staring across at JT and OGUN, we are going to have our hearts pumping, our hopes high, and just 60 minutes of football seperating us from survival or the road home. That's what it breaks down to. Getting Jay back gives us an intangible that the pats have....we find a way to win, and as you have seen, that is more important than anything in the NFL. So lets sit back, cheer our boys on, yeah if they trounce the pats next week (or even win by one) they won't be in the division lead or anything, but how good will that feel to you? I don't know about you guys but seeing the Brady Bunch go down will give me plenty of bragging rights up here in Patriots Country, and it would let us know that we can beat quality teams on the road. Playoffs start now, so everybody SADDLE UP, cuz it's gonna be one hell of a ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (sorry if that was too opinionated for a first post, consider it a "rookie" mistake, but I just see so many doom-and-gloomers, there needs to be a bright light somewhere)

:welcome: to Finheaven. :)

As to the topic, I am not at all afraid of New England. I respect the hell outta them. But I am not afraid of them. We played poorly the first time around and still had several chances to win it. If we keep after it and don't make stupid mistakes, we can defeat them in New England. If we play anything like we did in Dallas, you gotta love our chances.

Also just had a pleasent thought, Pennington could be a pleasent thorn in the side of the Pats if the Jets can sneak up on them, (possible loss #1) Maybe Drew will have his team ready if he sees the chance to knock his succesor out of the division lead (Possible Loss #2) and maybe just maybe, Leftwich and Gang have enough steam left from ripping this win from the Bucs that they can play flawless and beat up on the Pats.......this season is far from over..... I'm every the optimist now that JF is back. I am by no means going to defend his skill, but the will to win is there.......we will beat New England, and we can easily run the table. The Eagles are hot, but not hot enough, they are from the NFC and they are not a big threat.

I think Jets are playing great. Better every week. They are starting some young guys and they are getting better. I am glad we are playing them at home.

welcome to finheaven bub. its a fantastic oops i mean fintastic site. but u should change your name to jay2minor. minor ganna get like 15-20 carries a game the next 4. i am related to travis agent and he told me that dave told him this. u heard it here first guys

(I am a Pats fan)

This is Miami's year.

If the Pats were any worse, I wouldn't admit it, but you guys look great. You have all realized that Jay = all the way, Ricky be Ricky, and that D not only stops the pass as usual, but is slamming down on the run as well.

This is opposite year. You lost your opener, slumped early, have almost all your wins on the road, and are gearing up late.

I love the Pats, but you guys are really playing some great ball and a loss to you guys would be nothing to lose sleep over. Miami is a good team. nuff said!

hey xnought i like your post but i think bills comin back now after that win. also, nuff bout ricky. minor is ganna get more carries the next 4 weeks i am related to his agent who was told so by dave and co.

Classy post Xnought...gives me warm fuzzies on my insides :)

Pretty much every fan here is banking on the idea that you're right...guess we'll see come the next 4 weeks

if minor gets 20 carries a game, that means either A. ricky is hurt, or B. we are winning by atleast 28 in the 4th quarter. A we lose, B we win.

hey XNAUGHT....wink,wink. I had to read your post three times but I get it now....pretty funny

well i am related to his agent and i was in the back seat of his car with my puppy Charlotte when we pulled up to phins camp. dave came to the car and said your wish is granted travis gets 20 pops a game. i am expecting a huge christmas gift. and then dave winks.

Originally posted by MinorStudRB28
welcome to finheaven bub. its a fantastic oops i mean fintastic site. but u should change your name to jay2minor. minor ganna get like 15-20 carries a game the next 4. i am related to travis agent and he told me that dave told him this. u heard it here first guys

*snicker snicker snort*

ummm, I think you mean 15-20 carries over the next 4 games combined.:lol:

yea u just keep thinkin that minor is going to get 20 carries, dave isnt the smartest man alive, but he certainly knows that minor doesnt even compare to RW. minor is a great 3rd down rb, but isnt the type of rb that can handle any type of workload.

u are wrong and u will see. i feel bad for u cuz u not ganna be in heaven when we have to pay minor about 5 million a year on a 6 year contract in the summer. we will trade ricky williams to the cowboys. a little birdie told me that bill parcells liked what he saw from ricky and is willing to part ways with possibly roy williams or terrence newman. that way miami can release brock or sam and minor can be the stud that he is.

hey zach thomas u are just jealous. zach got fooled by signing that big deal this year. miami will trade or release him cause they like tommy hendricks. henricks is the best dreadlocker on the team. much better than ricky

Back
Top Bottom