IT's TIME TO SADDLE UP | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

IT's TIME TO SADDLE UP

yea u guessed it, the dolphins will release one of the best lb's in the nfl, you are so smart, dont you think that if dave thought minor was a stud he wouldnt have traded for RW a few years back, he must've thought wasting draft picks on a player they didnt need because they already have a stud rb in the great travis minor was fun.

Originally posted by MinorStudRB28
u are wrong and u will see. i feel bad for u cuz u not ganna be in heaven when we have to pay minor about 5 million a year on a 6 year contract in the summer. we will trade ricky williams to the cowboys. a little birdie told me that bill parcells liked what he saw from ricky and is willing to part ways with possibly roy williams or terrence newman. that way miami can release brock or sam and minor can be the stud that he is.

:LMAO:

Ya know.. I like Minor, but seriously McKni... I mean MinorStud that has got to be the most rediculous thing I have read in here in a long time... even worse than the Jets Fan calling Jordan better than Ricky. :lol:

hey minor will definately get about 565 yards and 4 tds during the next 4 games. mcknight what is your beef with him. he is just a regular backup to me. maybe 8 catches for 100 yards and 1 td the next 4 games. but chambers and gadsden and mcmichael are bigger factors

OK guys, ignore the baby, and he will crawl back into his crib. He just wants attention, and you all are giving it to him. So if we don't respond to McKnight80/MinorStudRB28, he will go away because he isn't getting the attention he wants, and he will crawl away to another MB......

Originally posted by Bazinet37
OK guys, ignore the baby, and he will crawl back into his crib. He just wants attention, and you all are giving it to him. So if we don't respond to McKnight80/MinorStudRB28, he will go away because he isn't getting the attention he wants, and he will crawl away to another MB......

That is the most intelligent thing posted in this thread yet, behind the post by XNOUGT - classy post by the way, I agree 100%

If we ignore the kid he'll get his attention somewhere else.

Back
Top Bottom