ITT we make fun of people who bought into the bullying "scandal" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ITT we make fun of people who bought into the bullying "scandal"

Keith Olbermann really bought into it, I remember back in November there was talk from him about giving the Dolphins a more severe punishment than what the New Orleans Saints got.

LaConfora was almost saying we were going to get an SMU death penalty.

The FOX guys on the Sunday pre-game show were about the only ones that were level headed when the story broke.

I'm going to refrain from that because there are still guys on this board that think Ratfink is a victim.

HOWEVER .... don't forget Shefter's vendetta against Cogs.

Remember Richie's tweets to Schefter?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...s-to-adam-schefters-report-on-jonathan-martin

Richie incognito ✔ @68INCOGNITO
Follow

@espn @CBSSports @NBCSports @FOXSports @ProFootballTalk I want my name CLEARED
9:08 AM - 3 Nov 2013

@espn shame on you for attaching my name to false speculation. I won't be holding my breathe for an apology
8:50 AM - 3 Nov 2013

@AdamSchefter Stop slandering my name. You hide behind "sources" who are not man enough to put their name behind the BS you report
8:46 AM - 3 Nov 2013

@AdamSchefter Enough is enough If you or any of the agents you sound off for have a problem with me, you know where to find me #BRINGIT

Can't forget that little punk Schefter pushing hard to keep bringing it up whenever he had the chance to.

I dont think it's funny. I think it does a disservice, it dilutes true bullying and true racism. Things like this will make people less understanding when real bullying and racism arises.

National pundits aside. How many members of FH called for the heads of everyone in our FO for this "incident"? Spamming up the boards with their anger because they don't like the current regimen. And laughing at members who said that this was being overblown and no one was getting fired due to it.

Tons of crow should be had, but sadly it won't and the same members will continue to do the same thing over another perceived issue. Quite laughable..

Incognito is a racist bully regardless of how much bullying went on. I have never liked Martin as a football player, the best thing to happen to the team was him and cogs leaving the team, but there is evidence of him being a racist asshole. **** him.

Even if there is no penalty for us, the problem was that there was a player who felt "bullied" and all of you would rather defend the bully.

**** Jonathan Martin, he is rich and I could care less about NFL drama, but the overwhelming support of Richie Incognito on this forum is despicable.

Keith Olbermann really bought into it, I remember back in November there was talk from him about giving the Dolphins a more severe punishment than what the New Orleans Saints got.

I recall that & stopped watching KO (an ultra liberal). Mind you he ripped the NY Media in Aug about the Geno/Sanchez controversy as well as got on his high horse re: the Redskins name.

Great Sense of humor but w/o Dan Patrick to keep him in check; he's borderline nuts.

What do you expect from a liberal douche like Olbermann?

And then there's the other side of the story...

* Posters connected to this site were contending as recently as a couple of days ago that the Dolphins might be docked at least one draft pick

* Consensus that Martin will never play in the NFL again. Still possible but hardly the favorite.

* Consensus that Martin's primary motive was a lawsuit. Still possible but hardly the favorite.

* Early claims that Philbin wouldn't survive. I won't call it a consensus but it was certainly prevalent around here

* Assertions that Incognito did nothing wrong and should be reinstated. Meanwhile, subsequently we've learned about the golf course incident, and yesterday Armando detailed how Incognito acts with reporters, a flurry of unprovoked insults.

* Nonstop nicknames and insults hurled at Martin, ones that are anything but clever and more revealing toward the poster than Martin himself

It was such a minor story that the NFL launched an investigation that has taken more than two months prior to conclusion. Owner laughing from the podium that neither player will suit up for his team again. I've followed the league for more than 40 years and can't remember an equivalent.

Back
Top Bottom