I've got a question........ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I've got a question........

Ray_Finkle

I AM CANADIAN!!
Reaction score
My ignorance must really be showing :D, but how do some of you guys (and girls....don't want to alienate anyone...hehe) get the different sayings under your names....can you personalize it or does it just change....I've got Vetran (oops, now Pro Bowler) and no idea how to change it!!! :confused: If someone could shed some light.....much appreciation :)

Heh dont worry about it.The sayings under your name are called "status".I personalized mine using Preferences.I dont know if you can any longer thanks to some Bills fans and Rude American who ruined it for everyone.:fire:

Hey Ray_Finkle - go to "user cp" then go to "edit profile". Go to "custom user text" which is below "signature" where you did your Laces out thing. Type in what you want then "submit modifications" :D

Originally posted by miadphan13
Hey Ray_Finkle - go to "user cp" then go to "edit profile". Go to "custom user text" which is below "signature" where you did your Laces out thing. Type in what you want then "submit modifications" :D

That option isn't available for me....below signature is "Birthday"....but thanks anyway. :)

Oh yeah, I know what you are talking about. It is under user cp and then click on edit profile. It is somewhere there.

Originally posted by Ray_Finkle
That option isn't available for me....below signature is "Birthday"....but thanks anyway. :)

Correct and then under birthday is the "custom user text" :D

These are the options available to me under
"Optional Information"
Homepage
ICQ Number
AOL Messenger
Yahoo Messenger
Signature
Birthdate

That's it, no more....someone earlier said that because of some Bills fans, that option was turned off.

Why did AJ turn it off????

I didn't think any thing the Bills fans put in there really offended anyone... He didn't like Rude American's Super Moderator... but besides that...

I don't mind....to be honest, even if it was turned back on I can't think of anything smart (or smart-ass) to say. :D :lol:

Back
Top Bottom