I've got great news........ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I've got great news........

Jeep

Premium Member
Reaction score
No, the Dolphins still suck and Wanny is still the head coach.. but I saved 10% on my auto insurance with Geico

It's pretty pathetic that you could think a 10-6 team "sucks"

The end was funny though :lol:

right now I am soooooo pissed at Wayne H., Dave's extension, missing the playoffs and whats the real worst part is having to go thru another 4 more weeks of playoffs and superbowl while the friggin fish players are on vacation sippin mai tai's in Hawaii... so screw the fish..... they suck!!!!

PS... I'll be ok around March or April, but right now the whole Dolphin orginization sucks........

Originally posted by Jeep
right now I am soooooo pissed at Wayne H., Dave's extension, missing the playoffs and whats the real worst part is having to go thru another 4 more weeks of playoffs and superbowl while the friggin fish players are on vacation sippin mai tai's in Hawaii... so screw the fish..... they suck!!!!

PS... I'll be ok around March or April, but right now the whole Dolphin orginization sucks........

I think keeping DW was a good choice. i think him being stripped of GM is what makes it a good choice.

also if anything you should be made Wayne gave the Marlins another extension... WAY TO GO!!! NOT LIKE MIAMI HAS A PROBLEM WITH INFIELD DIRT!

although the Geico part was funny.

*plug*

I've been saving money with my local Farm Bureau branch for 14 years now.

I've called the two companies you guys mentioned and they couldn't touch my rates.

Well, I stayed at a Holiday Inn express last night and I think it is a good idea to keep Wanny and hire a GM. :cool:

Originally posted by inFINSible
Well, I stayed at a Holiday Inn express last night and I think it is a good idea to keep Wanny and hire a GM. :cool:

I stayed in my bed last night, got laid, and woke up feeling like I have the flu. Wus up wit dat?

Originally posted by ZOD

I stayed in my bed last night, got laid, and woke up feeling like I have the flu. Wus up wit dat?

You get what you pay for???;)

Originally posted by inFINSible

And next year, we'll be having these very same conversations yet again!! ;)

Originally posted by DeDolfan

And next year, we'll be having these very same conversations yet again!! ;)

If I'm saying the same thing next year, there will be a very good reason for it. ...:D

Back
Top Bottom