I've never been.......... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I've never been..........

BeatCrazy2

FanFromBirth
Reaction score
this disgusted and dissappointed with the Miami Dolphins in my whole life. Two years with no playoffs , a team full of mostly underachievers(don't get me wrong, I like 95% of them), a moron of a coach(given an extension no less), a jacka$$ of an owner, and the dolphin I idolize most making a fool of himself. I'm not trying to sell out or anything but man this sure isn't lookin good for us right now. I can't believe I'm actually on finheaven, it should be finhell right now. I guess I'm just hopin to actually hear some good news. Lets hope the rest of this offseason goes better than the last couple of months.

I say brunnell, henson, clayton, and a OL if possible with wallys trade. Knowing our luck , Brunnell will tear his ACL , henson will suck , clayton will break his leg in preseason, and wanny will say he's satisfied with the line we have in place now that they have some experience.

THE SKY IS FALLING!!! THE SKY IS FALLING!!! OH MY GOD THE SKYYYYYYYYYY IS FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG!!!!!!!

:shakeno:

LOL. People act like our whole roster is depleted and we have no hope whatsoever just because Dan resigned. Trust me people, things are NO different now than when he was with us for the whole three weeks.

Yes, I was happy Dan was with the Dolphins again, but we have talent on the field and hopefully we'll get half the breaks this year that the patriots always get. That's all it comes down to.

No, actually I'm just not stupid enough to spend the whole offseason talking about how we have the best defense in the league and how we are goin to the super bowl for sure like most people did before this season. You can keep hoping and praying for all these "BREAKS" that supposedly get the patriots to the superbowl two out of three years. I was simply stating that our franchise seems to be in trouble right now but obviously that seems to be hilarious to you . It really has nothing to do with marino but it still makes our team look like idiots to the rest of the league. Kind of like the way people look when they talk about falling skys and umbrella's. :fire:

in that case....I'll use one of my kid's umbrella.....it's pretty small :D

I HEAR YA!! HELLO! WE went 10-6 with a MEDIOCRE QUARTERBACK,a porous LINE and 1 RECIEVER!! 10 WINS! With 2 losses that we shouldn't have had! Let's just see what the off season brings before we spell our DOOM!

Maybe I'm missing something. But I really don't see us as "a laughingstock". I just don't see what the big deal is.

I dont see us as a laughing stock yet but it could happen in two or three seasons. But i do think beatcrazy needs an umbrella cause i am going to piss on his head. Just playing its actually my brother.

Originally posted by Phinmaster1354
I HEAR YA!! HELLO! WE went 10-6 with a MEDIOCRE QUARTERBACK,a porous LINE and 1 RECIEVER!! 10 WINS! With 2 losses that we shouldn't have had! Let's just see what the off season brings before we spell our DOOM!

You are right sh*t most teams would have had a 6-10 record or worse with the qb we had and one wr and o-line we will be in good shape next year I am confident. I do believe we are going in the right direction. I been saying that for 4 years but I really believe we will be right there next year.

Miami dolphins verses Buccaneers SB dolphins 28 Bucs 21

yes the bucs will be better next year.:D

I have faith in Speilman. Look at the people he wanted to draft -vs- the people Wanny took instead.

If we go on to win the SB next season that would be great!! On the other hand if this team goes 0-16 next year that might not be such a bad thing either.

I see fans on this board crying that we are the laughing stock of the nfl because we haven't made the playoffs in two years.

An 0-16 season would most likely go a long ways in gathering the kind of talent that could catapult us into the playoffs for a long time. Along with that comes a HUGE degree of ridicule from opposing teams fans.

Some... I've seen here, can't take the heat from a 10-6 season! How do you think the Dolphins haters will respond to you over a sub 500 season?

The bottom line is...alot of you are just spoiled!

Not many of you can remember the 4 straight losing seasons we Dolphans had to endure before the "Winning Edge" era got here. We did not have the benefit of a glorious lengthy team history to show us all would be well.

Since 1970 all this team and fans have known is success I am still comforted in knowing this team will very soon pull out of the doldrums of these pathetic 11-5,11-5,9-7 and 10-6 seasons and win another championship.

Until then...I would rather catch **** for being 10-6 than I would 6-10. But...that's just me.....I'm used to backing a winner.

Our window of opportunity is slowing closing is what I'm saying. We have most of the players to make a run but our coaching and FO is just NOT smart enough. Thats been proven over and over again. How can anyone actually argue that. I am sick of getting my hopes up every year just to be dissappointed by a crappy december or a playoff blowout loss . Maybe I am spoiled by saying this but I'm not happy with a 10-6 season whatsoever. HAVE YOU SEEN OUR LINEUP ? Should we be on the outside looking in ? NO. 10-6 got the same thing 6-10 got when the season was over. A big fat seat on the couch ! But they get a higher draft pick so they actually made out better. We should of been a very serious contender this year. Especially if DW addresses the OL issue like he should have. Not to mention if we would of had Boldin instead of Eddie Moore. He is just a moron, an all around moron. Why do you think he fired from chicago and all of their fans hated him? I do think its possible that speilman could make some good moves and turn things around, but at this point in time, the Miami Dolphins are not going anywhere next season no matter how much all of you hype them up. Dave Wandstedt will make sure of that !

Back
Top Bottom