Iverson to Celtics? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Iverson to Celtics?

the celts need a guy to distribute the ball not one to shoot it 25x a game. That trade does more for philly imo especially if they can draft a natural pg like farmar

Prime Time said:
AI n The Truth...could that work?
Theyd probably need to give up the truth to get AI but thats not a big deal when you can plug in gerald green at the 2 and wally at the 3. At least it has potential to be a good offensive team if their big men do anything at all

The Truth for AI? I don't know If I'd do it then. Pierce has been putting up great numbers, and he is on a crappy team. People said he could have been voted MVP last year...

Boik14 said:
Theyd probably need to give up the truth to get AI but thats not a big deal when you can plug in gerald green at the 2 and wally at the 3. At least it has potential to be a good offensive team if their big men do anything at all

plz read the link, if the trade will work they would give up p2 theyd give up green, and 2 other players. not p2. thank you

Prime Time said:
The Truth for AI? I don't know If I'd do it then. Pierce has been putting up great numbers, and he is on a crappy team. People said he could have been voted MVP last year...

he isnt on a crappy team. he is on a very very young team, and they just wernt experience enough, i agree if he was on the heat, or pistions, or what not that he could have been mvp, he had a hella of a year.

Back
Top Bottom