6. Curtis Jacobs - Penn State
7. Marist Liufau - Notre Dame
8. JD Bertrand - Notre Dame
9. Jaylan Ford - Texas
10. Jeremiah Trotter - Clemson
11. Nathaniel Watson - Mississippi State
12. Dallas Gant -Toledo

Last edited:
Oh yeah, glad to see my guy Colson creeping up the board. His combine is going to be fun.

Do you have him over Wilson or Cooper? His athleticism and tackling are my favorite things about him - and why he's ranked #3. A few of the guys behind him made more plays, but they're older, and most didn't tackle nearly as well.

Do you have him over Wilson or Cooper? His athleticism and tackling are my favorite things about him - and why he's ranked #3. A few of the guys behind him made more plays, but they're older, and most didn't tackle nearly as well.

I’ll need to see the measurements at the combine to confirm a few things on Colson. I have a hard time believing he really played at 247 pounds. If that’s the way he carries 247 then yeah he’s my number 1 LB by far. With that frame he could carry 255 with ease and still be one of the fastest LB’s in the League.

The concern for me is what Miami's beginning of the season linebacker room could look like.

Chubb and Phillips may not be ready. Baker is probably gone, although every coaching staff here has really like him. So, you never know.

Long played all 17 games and played really well, but it's also the first time he made it through the season without injuries.

In other words, I wouldn't be at all surprised if Miami added a linebacker with that 55 pick.

Great work, as always. I would flip Cooper and Wilson based only on injuries.

Saying that, I love Wilson and might take that gamble at 55.

Thanks! I definitely may do that. That stuff should come to light at some point before the draft. For now, I have Wilson ranked higher, because he's a better tackler and a better overall coverage player, mostly because he punishes mistakes with INT's.

But, there's a chasm between those two and the rest of the LB's for me.

Thanks! I definitely may do that. That stuff should come to light at some point before the draft. For now, I have Wilson ranked higher, because he's a better tackler and a better overall coverage player, mostly because he punishes mistakes with INT's.

But, there's a chasm between those two and the rest of the LB's for me.
Agree.

Back
Top Bottom