J williams i think is it | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

J williams i think is it

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Something tells me J. Williams will beour guy. He has an ******* metnality that talks soooooo much **** that miami needs in our secondary ala Harrison and he'lll prob be S. Not saying this IS who i wan tbut i htink this is who we will get. there are many more options out there that i'd love but i dono just a feeling i have. what ya'll think?

I agree with you because i think he will bring alittle attitude to the team

His attitude is that he's the best thing since sliced bread, which bothers me given that he was an underachiever in his senior year. Its one thing to bust your ***, play great, and call yourself the best DB in the draft. Its quite another thing to play lazy, miss tackles, disappoint in your senior year, and still call yourself the best DB in the draft. He's had issues off the field and was described as being emotionally unstable during his combine interviews. There's a reason why his draft stock has fallen from top-10 pick to as low as the end of the 1st. I don't want anything to do with the guy.

If we traded down a few spots, picked up a second rounder and Williams was still there at our new slot in the first I would take him.

At 16 Id take, Santonio Holmes, Chad Jackson, Cromartie, and a few other guys

A lot of experts keep saying it will be Donte Witner but Williams has that nastiness you like....he is gonna make sure guys don't come across the middle on him. I could live with Chad Jackson or Santonio Holmes as well.
If not, then trade down for a later first and a second and take Mangold at
Center.

Jimmy Williams, Manny Lawson, Chad Jackson, Santonio Holmes, I'm happy with someone of them.

Roman529 said:
A lot of experts keep saying it will be Donte Witner but Williams has that nastiness you like....he is gonna make sure guys don't come across the middle on him. I could live with Chad Jackson or Santonio Holmes as well.
If not, then trade down for a later first and a second and take Mangold at
Center.

i agree. i dono why its WIthner they aer so high on but Mangold is NOT our type of C. he is a zone C we dont run that scheme

I would prefer Chad Greenway, Donte Witner, Cromartie, or Santonio Holmes, did you just see Mike Mayock pick Donte Witner for the Bills on NFL Total Access?

Back
Top Bottom