Jackson still gets the "sense" that Jarvis Landry's "most likely scenario" is leaving the Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jackson still gets the "sense" that Jarvis Landry's "most likely scenario" is leaving the Dolphins

A
rrogance and passion i love.Jarvis plays with passion no doubt but is also selfish and has
put himself before the team with his STUPID penalties.As for the U people hated them because
they were very talented but acted like convicts and showed no respect to the opponent or the game of football,
Brad your right im old but not racist, Football hasnt changed its still who blocks and tackles best wins.Respect the game,your team
mates, your opponent and above all else yourself.The game dont owe you squat its a mans game so he should stop acting like a child on the field

Half these fans don't like him for the same reason people didn't like the hurricanes back in the day. It's because they were ****y and played with passion and a love for the game and these old racist ****ing haters couldn't stand it

Not really. It just has no place during a 6-10 season. Especially the last game of the season, after ending a Buffalo player career. Play the game 110%, and get the season over with some type of freaking dignity.

Instead, he took his ball and went home. Leaving a teammate to deal with his actions.

Meh. Who cares at this point. We will be witness to another NE SB appearance, while we push keys about a rudderless Franchise.

A
rrogance and passion i love.Jarvis plays with passion no doubt but is also selfish and has
put himself before the team with his STUPID penalties.As for the U people hated them because
they were very talented but acted like convicts and showed no respect to the opponent or the game of football,
Brad your right im old but not racist, Football hasnt changed its still who blocks and tackles best wins.Respect the game,your team
mates, your opponent and above all else yourself.The game dont owe you squat its a mans game so he should stop acting like a child on the field
So you'd rather him just give up let some guy punk him in the end zone from our division rival as we give up the game to let them in the playoffs. **** that I was ashamed to be a fan that day when we started our third string with the playoffs on the line for our rivals. Talk about respecting the game. What about the other team battling in out for playoff position. That **** was disrespectful and a joke and Landry probably felt the same especially when bills players were running their mouths and his emotions got to him but at least he has em.

Half these fans don't like him for the same reason people didn't like the hurricanes back in the day. It's because they were ****y and played with passion and a love for the game and these old racist ****ing haters couldn't stand it
Racist? Yeah, that's it. LOL!

Love the dissertation and agree with you. But you give pro athletes way too much credit. Yes it's about the money. It's about their perceived respect. It's about getting paid.

Agreed. It's about getting as much as possible for the player and paying as little as possible for the team. If there is no common ground - end game. Stats are irrelevant

Well our 3rd stringers were within 7 points at the end.Jarvis wanted his reception record
not the win. Team players dont go crazy after a first down,after a score,act like you have been there and will be back.
Your right about 1 thing i was embarrassed to be a fan that day a Miami fan. Maybe the Bills gave him some lip service
for ending a teammates career with a cheap shot.Jarvis was right to go off on tho official twice right?
The man is damaged goods ,his act will only get worse once he signs a Huge contract i just hope its not in MIAMI.I am racist
towards selfish unaccountable people not due to a skin color

I wish Jarvis the best in his new contract. It comes to a point the organization says this our final offer and if you can do better we understand and wish you the best.

My most likely scenario is no longer being a fan of a team who would let the best player theyve drafted since Jason Taylor walk. Dumbest **** ever i dont care if half the fan's hate him cause he is ****y and plays with passion and they want some pussies like devante who show no heart. I'll take 11 Jarvis's or Steve Smith's over so called number ones like aj green or julio Jones's who still have been less productive at the position best four years ever at wr **** how you spin it

Cool ! So will you follow Jarvis and be a fan of his new team? Please post an official good bye post because I love that stuff.

So, 'old racist white guys', huh? IMO, whoever brings race up is the racist one.

Good morning brother. Please drop the racist posts. Thanks.

I agree. Please don't paint people with that brush. Landry's personal fouls and the ejection he had in that last game have nothing to do with his race, and everything to do with the poor control he has over his temper.

You'll note that almost nobody is ragging on Kenyan Drake -- even though he also got ejected -- because the circumstances were different, Drake wasn't the one who started things, and because Drake doesn't have a history of losing control.

You'd be surprised not saying everyone just a percentage of people who dislike him for being so called ****y or arrogant. To alot of old white guys those are code words like thug js

Speaking as an old white guy, I know what ****y and arrogant mean and neither word has anything to do with race. I don't like Juices antics because I don't like the decline in sportsmanship across the board. For me, it falls into the professionalism category and his lack of it.

Because of the risk of getting thrown off of FH, I won't tell you how I really feel about your post and your clear statement that I'm racist simple because I'm white. Not that you care, but one more post like that, and you'll hit my ignore list.

You'd be surprised not saying everyone just a percentage of people who dislike him for being so called ****y or arrogant. To alot of old white guys those are code words like thug js

giphy (1).gif

This is getting ridiculous...

Back
Top Bottom