Jackson's Injury | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jackson's Injury

Rowdy1972

Active Roster
Reaction score
When can Jackson come off IR? Is he expected back any time soon. I havent seen anything about his injury.

I heard on one pod, I think 3ypc, that it’s not long term and he will be back. Basically one of the hosts heard that was the case so take it for what it is worth. If he’s out there tomorrow, we’ll know about it. Plus I think Callaway is eligible the following week. Not sure what to expect, if anything, from him.

I heard on one pod, I think 3ypc, that it’s not long term and he will be back. Basically one of the hosts heard that was the case so take it for what it is worth. If he’s out there tomorrow, we’ll know about it. Plus I think Callaway is eligible the following week. Not sure what to expect, if anything, from him.

I asked about Callaway before. Now is he allowed to practice and learn the playbook etc during the suspension or he's not allowed to do anything?

How does that work? Is it any time after 3 weeks or do they have to make a decision at 3 weeks?
I'm not totally sure but I would probably guess that he has to be on there a minimum of 3 weeks and they can take him off of it anytime after that.

I asked about Callaway before. Now is he allowed to practice and learn the playbook etc during the suspension or he's not allowed to do anything?

This I do not know.

He can study the playbook as much as he likes, but he's not allowed to practice before the suspension is lifted. Also everyone needs to remember he's also coming off an injury and I don't know where he's at recovery wise, so even when the suspension is lifted he might not be clear to go from day 1.

Not even sure how much Callaway will really help us. He’s got sketchy hands but can run fast, we already have a guy like that.

I think I read Callaway can attend meetings. Just no weed in the car, or sexually assaulting anyone (allegedly) , no guns and no illegal credit card schemes on the way there. Perhaps with all this idle time he's found some legal ways to amuse himself, probably not though. Hopefully we're not counting on this clown, go get Brandin Cooks.... I heard he likes being traded .

Last edited:
I'd like to see if Callaway can return punts

Don't get too excited over this new guy Callaway. He can easily get cut, as he is capable of making plays.

Don't get too excited over this new guy Callaway. He just as easily get cut, as he is capable of making plays.

Yeah we won't upgrade the skills position until next years offseason/draft period. That's okay as QB, fortifying the trenches, and the secondary was the right direction.
It's exciting to know if things hold up and the team continues to ascend then we won't have to many holes on this team. It starts becoming about having competent backups.

Back
Top Bottom