Jacksonville could be very hard to beat | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jacksonville could be very hard to beat

Regan21286

Wa Wa Wee Wa
Reaction score
I think this weeks game is going to be very difficult with Seau not in the lineup. Also, if Leftwich is as good against Miami as he was the previous game, the Dolphins are in trouble. We have to up the passing game (Chambers- only 19 yds!?!?) and stop the Jag's passing game. Jason Taylor needs to get a sack sometime soon and Hendricks had better cover Fred Taylor.

Ummm no actually we were the Third Best Defense last year without Seau and Knight. Chambers will have a good maybe even great day.

Not too hard of a game.

If leftwich is the next McNabb or even Daunte Culpepper, it'll get harder if we can't stop Leftwich and Fred Taylor. Well, I guess ripples of that certain playoff game rout is still on my mind.

For all intents and purposes, we should flat out maul them and leave them for dead. There is no reason why this game should even really be close.

Fred Taylor is a good running back. But we have faced, and stopped better. Leftwich is DECENT. He looked good throwing against the Chargers defensive backs. I would look good throwing against the Chargers defensive backs with a dislocated throwing arm. Leftwich looked good against bad defensive backs, and bad against good defensive backs. What do we have, ladies and gentlemen? That's right, GOOD defensive backs.

They've got craptastical DB's, and and decent DT's. Their MLB's are poor(Especially with Peterson out), so we should give a liberal dose of McMike.

Seriously, there is no reason why we should lose to them. If we do, we should seriously call the season quits, fire Wanny now, promote Norv and take the team apart in the offseason.

This could very well turn out to be a hard game...noone thought Houston was going to be and look what happened. Anything can happen on any given Sunday in the NFL...If we go out there and give Ricky the ball and give Chambers an 100+ (which I think he should get, their pass Defense sucks) and Defense makes turnovers (7 in past two games) then we should win.

Any team COULD be hard to beat if our team doesn't focus and keep their effort up. Jax is no more formidable than any other we face, and much less than most.

If Fiedler can't throw more than 140 yards and throws an int, I think it's time Griese had a shot. My fantasy team is taking hits because Fiedler can't find Chambers. If he can't throw at least 140 yrds against a bad defense, he's pathetic..

Originally posted by Regan21286
If Fiedler can't throw more than 140 yards and throws an int, I think it's time Griese had a shot. My fantasy team is taking hits because Fiedler can't find Chambers. If he can't throw at least 140 yrds against a bad defense, he's pathetic..

Griese would get mauled behind this offensive line. Besides his best years came behind one of the best offensive lines of the last few years. Not to mention he wasn't looking so hot in even getting a grip on Turners offense before the foot injury.

What if Ricky runs for like 300 yards?? Why would Jay need 140 yards passing?!? :tongue:

Go ask any Bronco fan if their pass protection is good. It is piss, absolute piss. Their run blocking though is possibly the best in the league.

If you're fantasy team is living and dying by Jay Fiedler.....well then I think "pathetic" might better describe your GM abilities. :lol:

Originally posted by Disgustipate
For all intents and purposes, we should flat out maul them and leave them for dead. There is no reason why this game should even really be close.

Fred Taylor is a good running back. But we have faced, and stopped better. Leftwich is DECENT. He looked good throwing against the Chargers defensive backs. I would look good throwing against the Chargers defensive backs with a dislocated throwing arm. Leftwich looked good against bad defensive backs, and bad against good defensive backs. What do we have, ladies and gentlemen? That's right, GOOD defensive backs.

They've got craptastical DB's, and and decent DT's. Their MLB's are poor(Especially with Peterson out), so we should give a liberal dose of McMike.

Seriously, there is no reason why we should lose to them. If we do, we should seriously call the season quits, fire Wanny now, promote Norv and take the team apart in the offseason.

It's called AGS.....Any Given Sunday...you never know...

Well Fiedler did throw to Chambers more during the 1st two games, I'll bet if we switch Thompson with McKnight, Chambers would get less coverage and the offense opens up

The reason they cannot do it is simply because they do not want Chambers in the possession role again they like him as the flanker. McKnight cannot play the possession role at all, they tried it at times in 2001 and that was when he struggled. They will try to play him more though against the Jags.

Back
Top Bottom