Jacksonville could be very hard to beat | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jacksonville could be very hard to beat

I wonder if McMichael could try out the possession role, i mean if warren sapp is being made into a tight end, why not make a good receiving tight end play wr. Donald Lee could take over or we could just get another blocker

clear.gif

Fiedler was our backup !!! :rolleyes: He sux :lol: !!!

well, not for the first two games at least, the next games were horrible. I say we let Griese have maybe a game or two and see if that works.

Does anyone think that Hendricks can perform instead of Seau? I mean he's never had many starts and he might have to cover former Pro Bowl back Fred Taylor.

"The key for the Dolphins is to hold on to the football on offense and just keep doing what they've been doing. I believe they'll have more success running the ball this week and will protect Jay Fiedler better, resulting in more success passing to Chambers. The biggest danger for the Dolphins' offense is turnovers." -- phins.com

This is so true

I'll second that. Fiedler does make mistakes but he's not terrible, he's decent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Cat-of-nine

Fiedler was our backup !!! :rolleyes: He sux :lol: !!!

Know what really sucks?? A $7 million 3rd stringer.

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
I'll put it this way.. The Jags have more talent than the Texans

Enough said

True... if this team overlooks the Jags, we could get bit in the butt... again.

If that happens, especially after the Houston Lesson... well, then theres gonna be hell to pay.

I'll put it this way.. The Jags have more talent than the Texans

So did the Bills and the Giants. THEIR talent isn't the issue, it's our team's focus and concentration, or lack thereof.

If Miami overlooks the Jags and lose...

I will go mad!!!!!!!

No joke..

We all will...!!!!! :fire: :fire: :fire: :lol:

I just hope this isn't a repeat of that playoff game, could happen if things go bad. 62-7, that's just embarassing and it made Marino retire. I hope the Dolphins beat em by that much.

Back
Top Bottom