Jacksonville Phin Fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jacksonville Phin Fans

I was kicked out of a hooters during last years Bills comeback....

I was coming home to west palm and i pulled over at a hooters to watch the game. It just so happened to be a bills hangout so they heckled me till i threw a pitcher of beer and "asked" me to leave. I then had to listen to the comeback on the highway..i got so excited i had to pull over for the last series..Freaking amazing...

So...don't go there....or actually DO go there...i really wanted to go back in laugh in their faces...

finsforlife said:
Where are you guys congregating to watch games?

Can't help you with Jax. I don't know of any, but I'm sure there are plenty because there's still a whole bunch of Phin Fans in Jax.

20-30 mins. down I-95 from Jax. will get you this. (St. Augustine Vinny's Sports Bar PACKED with Dolphin fans. Small to medium sized bar w/ $5 pitchers.)

45- 50 mins from Jax down I-95 to Bunnell/ Flagler Palm Coast will get you my favorite (Bunnell Hi Jackers Flagler County Airport. no cover , $1.25 beer, drawing for Dolphin paraPHINalia at half time, game on big screen. 50 to 60 member Phins Fan club.)

themole said:
Can't help you with Jax. I don't know of any, but I'm sure there are plenty because there's still a whole bunch of Phin Fans in Jax.

20-30 mins. down I-95 from Jax. will get you this. (St. Augustine Vinny's Sports Bar PACKED with Dolphin fans. Small to medium sized bar w/ $5 pitchers.)

45- 50 mins from Jax down I-95 to Bunnell/ Flagler Palm Coast will get you my favorite (Bunnell Hi Jackers Flagler County Airport. no cover , $1.25 beer, drawing for Dolphin paraPHINalia at half time, game on big screen. 50 to 60 member Phins Fan club.)

Thanks...I'll keep these in mind.

Back
Top Bottom