jags game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

jags game

inFINSible

Don't believe everything you think.
Reaction score
jags game (pics)

Got a few pics from the Jags game I thought everyone might want to see.....a few of us actually got to get together at the game and were lucky enough to be able to celebrate another Dolphins win.

Jaydog, MiaDolphan13, 81 McMicheal and myself had a real good time and I just want to let everyone know what good people I got to meet this weekend......I 've got their permission to post a couple of pics of all of us so here goes.....the first one is the 4 of us....post game....happy times!

BTW, the gloves that Alex and I are holding were given to me by one of the security guys as we left the field...he was a friend of my GF's brother in law who is in charge of player security for the Jags....Not sure whose gloves they are but when I asked he did wink and say probably Fred Taylor's...:lol:....

Last edited:
Here's another of me, Alex (81 McMicheal) and Dawn....

did the guy in the second pic with the hat just burn a fattY?

Originally posted by Phin-o-rama
did the guy in the second pic with the hat just burn a fattY?

:lol: :lol:

He looks gone.

How long did it take for you guys to get there? It's something like 5 hours for me.

that "he" is me.....and that's my normal look...:tongue:

It took us about 5:30 to get back but it poured rain from Ocala to Jacksonville on the way up so it took us an extra hour to get there...

I'm (Alex) the one not wearing Fins clothes.

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
Why aren't you wearing any Fins clothes???

So as not to mix people up... I am the one that is NOT wearing Fins clothes... Alex... -81- McMichael. Whereas inFINS (being the true fan that he is) is, indeed, wearing Fins clothes. Super cool guy, btw. And I'm not just saying that because he's offered to take me boating/skiing. :D

AS to my lack of Fins gear...

Sadly, the one jersey I once had I lost years ago, and I've just never gotten around to replacing it. Every time I've had the cash I didn't think of it, and every time I thought of it I didn't have the cash.

Plus, you know, dark clothes make you look thinner than you are! :rolleyes:

Anyway, double :up: :up: for inFINS and his lovely gf, Dawn, her sister and her husband and several other fans - even those that were Jag fans! ;) :tongue: - that I met at and after the game.

I had a GREAT time, and it was moreso for the company than for the game. The game was great and all, but sharing it with another Fin fan is what it's all about.

Looking forward to doing it again someday!

:o.....thanks alex.....and I agree 100%, the company for the game made it a spectacular time. I hope no one looks at your lack of phins gear as a sign that you are anything but, a passionate devoted fan, because if they do they have got the WRONG idea. :D

The best part about watching the game with you was, when something went wrong or the Jags made a good play, there wasn't any bitching or yelling or any of that crap....a couple of groans and a little disappointment and then BRING ON THE NEXT PLAY!!!.......THAT made it fun, no matter what was happening.

I'll be looking forward to you dragging your butt down here for a game or a visit....don't make me wait forever. :tongue:

INFIS you have a boat? Ah man you should take me out (Does Dawn have a younger sister? :D ), we just need the 4 B's.

Bud, Beer, Ball (tv), Bait.

Good times.

Re: jags game (pics)

Originally posted by inFINSible
Got a few pics from the Jags game I thought everyone might want to see.....a few of us actually got to get together at the game and were lucky enough to be able to celebrate another Dolphins win.

Jaydog, MiaDolphan13, 81 McMicheal and myself had a real good time and I just want to let everyone know what good people I got to meet this weekend......I 've got their permission to post a couple of pics of all of us so here goes.....the first one is the 4 of us....post game....happy times!

BTW, the gloves that Alex and I are holding were given to me by one of the security guys as we left the field...he was a friend of my GF's brother in law who is in charge of player security for the Jags....Not sure whose gloves they are but when I asked he did wink and say probably Fred Taylor's...:lol:....

Awesome InFin, looks like you guys had a GREAT time. You can't ask for more than that!

Oliver...

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
INFIS you have a boat? Ah man you should take me out (Does Dawn have a younger sister? :D ), we just need the 4 B's.

Bud, Beer, Ball (tv), Bait.

Good times.

Dawn is the youngest of 5....sorry :(

BUT, where we go, there are plenty of other options. :D

The boat is in the shop right now but, I'll probably have it next weekend.....PM me your digits and I'll let you know more when I find out......and don't worry, the 4 B's are a boating requirement. ;)

Re: Re: jags game (pics)

Originally posted by Oliver

Awesome InFin, looks like you guys had a GREAT time. You can't ask for more than that!

Oliver...

Thanks Oliver....we did have a great time....hope to watch a game with you one day too.....I'm sure we would have a blast.:cool:

All of you need to be here in San Diego for MNF on the 27th! If you are not able to make it, jus tlook for me on TV!

Back
Top Bottom