Jags Scouting Video | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jags Scouting Video

Cat-of-nine

NEVER MISSED A JAGS HOME GAME
Reaction score
Click on the Chargers -vs- Jaguars highlights, then click on your connection speed for the player. ALL of the big plays are there.

LINK

clear.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I know you love your team like everyone else, but what happened in week one wont happen again.

See jags meet ricky
see jags meet a great defense
see jags meet a team that is 10 times better than san diego
see jags rookie QB meet Jason taylor

The Jags used to have a great OL. I don't know if thats still the case. The Panthers look like they've passed the Jags by.

Originally posted by finfan54
See jags meet ricky
see jags meet a great defense
see jags meet a team that is 10 times better than san diego
see jags rookie QB meet Jason taylor

2003 Regular Season NFL · AFC --

Rushing Defense AFC
Team - Avg Yds/G TDs FDs 20+

------Miami 66.5 1 13 0
-Tennessee 82.8 5 25 1
Jacksonville 83.4 5 30 1

Our pass D sucs but our run D is 3rd in the AFC. I'm not saying we'll win, but 1-4 could be misleading !!! We definately have some weapons on offense, and if we can slow down Ricky ( Notice i didn't say STOP ) Anything can happen on any given Sunday !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, thats definently true, but as we all saw this past weekend, stopping ricky doesnt stop the Dolphins.

The defense will have to buckle down and force turnovers. The good thing is that it doesn't seem Byron Leftwich's nature to do that short drop back crap and get rid of the ball in less than 2 seconds. Leftwich likes to push the ball downfield and I don't believe the Jags have the weapons to try and dink and dunk off the line of scrimmage like the Texans did. If Leftwich tries to push it downfield, expect interceptions. We tend to feast off young QBs.

BTW the Chargers defense is aweful this year. I wouldn't be bragging about putting 27 points up on them...

:confused: Have you seen Leftwich ? He gets rid of the ball ALOT quicker than Brunell. He also checks down to his 3rd & 4th recievers which Brunell has forgotten how to do . He only went downfield on S.D. because that's what they gave him. Even if you win, I'll come back on Monday ( I'll be at the game Sun ) and ask this board if he reminds you of Dan !!! 1st year Dan , but Dan nonetheless !!! ;)

That cat (Byron) can't move to quick. If we get some pressure up the middle and in his face then you better expect some more INTs ;). Knight needs another one or two as well as Madison to catch up with the others :D

Originally posted by Cat-of-nine
:confused: Have you seen Leftwich ? He gets rid of the ball ALOT quicker than Brunell. He also checks down to his 3rd & 4th recievers which Brunell has forgotten how to do . He only went downfield on S.D. because that's what they gave him. Even if you win, I'll come back on Monday ( I'll be at the game Sun ) and ask this board if he reminds you of Dan !!! 1st year Dan , but Dan nonetheless !!! ;)

Maybe, Danny Glover...but not Danny Marino!:rolleyes:

Dan without the lightning release. There is your answer.

Back
Top Bottom