Jags Scouting Video | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jags Scouting Video

Originally posted by Cat-of-nine
:confused: Have you seen Leftwich ? He gets rid of the ball ALOT quicker than Brunell. He also checks down to his 3rd & 4th recievers which Brunell has forgotten how to do . He only went downfield on S.D. because that's what they gave him. Even if you win, I'll come back on Monday ( I'll be at the game Sun ) and ask this board if he reminds you of Dan !!! 1st year Dan , but Dan nonetheless !!! ;)

If he checks down to his 3rd and 4th receivers that's where he'll see a lot of Taylor & Ogunleye.

sorta like Fiedler-vs- Brunell
( Brunell minus the Legs )

Your a little confused buddy.. Fiedler is smarter and has more leadership and heart than Brunell EVER did.. and are you forgetting that Fiedler scrambles very darn good and happens to throw better on the move?! What minus legs are you talking about? I never seen Brunell rush for a TD and take out a LB.. or rush for a TD against a good Oakland team and win the game.. dont start throwing that around.

Originally posted by MissMeth

I never seen Brunell rush for a TD and take out a LB.. or rush for a TD against a good Oakland team and win the game.. dont start throwing that around.

Maybe this will help :rolleyes:

BRUNELL RUSHING CAREER

--------------YEAR TEAM G GS Att Yds Avg TD
1994 Green Bay Packers 2 0 6 7 1.2 1
1995 Jacksonville Jaguars 13 10 67 480 7.2 4
1996 Jacksonville Jaguars 16 16 80 396 5.0 3
1997 Jacksonville Jaguars 14 14 48 257 5.4 2
1998 Jacksonville Jaguars 13 13 49 192 3.9 0
1999 Jacksonville Jaguars 15 15 47 208 4.4 1
2000 Jacksonville Jaguars 16 16 48 236 4.9 2
2001 Jacksonville Jaguars 15 15 39 224 5.7 1
2002 Jacksonville Jaguars 15 15 43 207 4.8 0

FIEDLER RUSHING CAREER

--------YEAR TEAM G GS Att Yds Avg TD
1998 Minnesota Vikings 5 0 4 -6 -1.5 0
1999 Jacksonville Jaguars 7 1 13 26 2.0 0
2000 Miami Dolphins 15 15 54 267 4.9 1
2001 Miami Dolphins 16 16 73 321 4.4 4
2002 Miami Dolphins 11 10 28 99 3.5 3

clear.gif

Brunell earlier in his career carried that team on his back, have to give him credit there, he was a good QB....when he had an off-year and asked for more moola, it officially began his decline, even when he had great numbers during the beginning of this year!

The Dolphins may score more on defense in this game than the Jax offense. We may be susceptible to the run if Junior is out but the coverage will be tough for a young QB. I forsee 3 picks with at least one being run back for a TD. Even with the bruised quad, JT gets off in a big way with some delayed rushes and shifts after the snap. 2 sacks for JT. 5 total sacks in the game.

I just hope..

that these Jags fan come back to this bored if their team loses. It's one thing to come to someone else's bored and talk smack, but it takes some to come back and take everything they dish out.

Re: I just hope..

Originally posted by Dolphin351W
that these Jags fan come back to this bored if their team loses. It's one thing to come to someone else's bored and talk smack, but it takes some to come back and take everything they dish out.

I'll be back either way on monday ( Going to the game Sun )
I haven't talked any "smack" anyway, just football:rolleyes:

Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN
(just sits and stares at startingtailbak's avatar)

You know.. it's a good thing I knew what was on there before he changed it, or I might start worrying about ya man. ;)

Re: Re: I just hope..

I haven't talked any "smack" anyway, just football:rolleyes:

I am glad that you can admit that .... :lol::spit: But even your "football" knowledge is about on the same level as the :cry: baby billy goat fans,,,,, ZERO !!!!!!!!!!!!!

:nono:

:roflmao:

Marino1983

Back
Top Bottom