Jake Grove | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jake Grove

Oboy

Premium Member
Reaction score
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=pasquarelli_len&id=1739186

I know this story has been posted before, but did anyone else read the quote on the bottom by Jake Grove?

"I don't care if people call me dirty. As long as they don't call me soft, that's all." -- Virginia Tech center Jake Grove, on his reputation for illegal blocks.
NOW that is the type of center I want on my team!! Just plain tough and mean! I wouldn't mind drafting him with the first!

I would hope we do not draft a C in the 1st rd, just because we have Ruddy (for now) and McKinney and lots of other needs

jake's projected late 1st-early 2nd, and believe me, he's one big nasty bastard

Tim Ruddy would be prime for cutting for us to get under the cap though.

If we got Grove that would allow us to put him or McKinney at guard which might be the best thing to do.

Grove is definitely a consideration for the Dolphins. They need OL or WR, and if none of the WRs we're really comfortable with fall to us but we've got guys like Grove and Carey on the board, I think we'll get an OL.

What?

I'm on the QB in the first bandwagon and now you guys are going to look at a 1st or 2nd lineman prospect.

There is some kind of a freaking conspiracy around here.

Back
Top Bottom