Jake Locker To Start | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jake Locker To Start

ChambersWI

Going Ghost
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Via Mike & Mike in the Morning. Looks like last year's number 8 overall pick Jake Locker will be named starter for the 2012 NFL season over Matt Hasselback. While Locker struggled against Tampa, he's looked better than Hass in camp and in games. He has also developed a good relationship on the field with Nate Washington and Kendall Wright.

Now all we need is Jon Skelton to officially be named Arizona starter, and maybe Seattle (I'm pretty sure Flynn will start, but Wilson is making it tough) and the starting QBs outside of Miami are set.

Time for them to see if they have a starter or need to draft another next year.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

If the Cards don't start Skelton, it has to be because they're trying to justify Kolb's contract. Kolb has been very, very bad in the preseason from everything I've seen, heard, and read.

If the Cards don't start Skelton, it has to be because they're trying to justify Kolb's contract. Kolb has been very, very bad in the preseason from everything I've seen, heard, and read.

basically, Kolb is Wisenhunt's chosen dude. Fitz said he wouldn't mind him as QB because they worked out together. Wiz has really come under a bit of fire recently because some of his player decisions haven't worked out. Weirdly enough, a lot of Arizona people feel he lived off of Denny Green's team. Skelton has looked much better.

Back
Top Bottom