Jamal Lewis Case | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jamal Lewis Case

AtlantaPhin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Several of you have commented on Lewis possibly going to jail. Don't count on it. I'll be shocked if he ever goes to trial. The prosecution has no physical proof of his involvement with the other drug dealer just a taped cell phone conversation in which Lewis wasn't the one under investigation or the reason for the phone tapping. This will never hold up in court and if it even gets there, the judge will probably throw it out.

Not true they have video and audio tape of him in a diner meeting with his cronies... I saw it on the News...

wut does this have to do with the Dolphins? Something about us getting Musa??

that is true but they don't have any proof he either bought drugs or helped his friends to sell them. He is being charged with conspiracy here. You should know the the charges against the other codefendant, Angelo Jackson have already been dropped.

FinFan24 said:
wut does this have to do with the Dolphins? Something about us getting Musa??
Yes. More about the possibility that the Ravens would entertain offers for him

tenndolfan said:
i wonder if jamal will miss any games due to the trial?? anybody heard anything on that??

Weeks 8 & 9.

Lewis is also being charged with more drug related crimes. Seems as if they're loading it up on him.

tenndolfan said:
i wonder if jamal will miss any games due to the trial?? anybody heard anything on that??
Good thing for me that my fantasy roster is deep enough to survive some lost time from him. :up:

Back
Top Bottom