Jamar Beat For Td Again | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jamar Beat For Td Again

yep, he blows!!

fletcher sucked a$$ for sure. why teams havn't been brutalizing him more is beyond me. why peyton manning didn't pic on him more is beyond me. and vinnie never looked his way at all. the bills and broncos and pats will though, i guarentee!!

now arturo freeman blew dog nuts. fletch was bad for sure, but arturo was down right pathetic. sam madison wasn't steller either.

but letting tony gonzalez run off the line single covered the whole game is beyond me. we ate there run game up. our special teams were great but our pass defense and qb play were attrocious!!

You left out Madison, Marion and Zach...

... man you're quite the Miami Dolphins fan. The life of a critic, what a hard life.

Oliver...

Originally posted by clayton83
fletcher sucked a$$ for sure. why teams havn't been brutalizing him more is beyond me. why peyton manning didn't pic on him more is beyond me. and vinnie never looked his way at all. the bills and broncos and pats will though, i guarentee!!

now arturo freeman blew dog nuts. fletch was bad for sure, but arturo was down right pathetic. sam madison wasn't steller either.

but letting tony gonzalez run off the line single covered the whole game is beyond me. we ate there run game up. our special teams were great but our pass defense and qb play were attrocious!!

All right I'll say so...Fletcher did stink on that long pass. He looked like he was running in mud trying to keep up. I remember about reading how he was the fastest cornerback coming out last year with a 4.3 40 clocked at the combine. I don't know who was clocking him but there is no way he is even close to that speed. If a team gets him alone on a reciever they just send them long. Indy did it against him easily and K.C. did it Sunday. I've noticed also that sometimes Fletcher is in a deep drop and Madison will be right in the face of his defender on the same play. I think it is because the coaches tell him to do that because he can't bump off the line and then keep up with the reciever. I agree with Denny all the way. This guy is looking like a real bust for us. Kinda of reminds me of that running back we drafted from Missisippi St. a few years back. Can't remember that busts name but last I saw he was playing in the World League or something like that. I think Fletch will be joining him soon.

Originally posted by Denny
HE WAS BEAT AGAIN. I AM SO TIRED OF THIS FU$KING GUY>

oh $#!$ here we go again. get a job would you?! i think tony gonzalez was the man. not anyone covered by jamar.:monkey:

Back
Top Bottom