Jamar Fletcher Questions | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jamar Fletcher Questions

JBell523

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey, Cowboys fan here....I read on nfl.kffl.com that you guys supposedly released Fletcher, who you guys used a 1st round pick on a couple years ago. He probably hasn't seen much playing time here because he's stuck behind two of the best CB's in the business... or is it because he's not that good? Can I please have your guys opinions on Fletcher?

He's not that good.. Stud in college, and then nothing in the NFL. Everytime he played backup, he got beat, bad. Was a bad pick by us, and i hope no one waste's their time with him..

Originally posted by MiamiFan1354
He's not that good.. Stud in college, and then nothing in the NFL. Everytime he played backup, he got beat, bad. Was a bad pick by us, and i hope no one waste's their time with him..

Unless we got lucky and it was the Jets, Bills or Patriots!! :evil:

Yeah, that could be nice.. Give him to the Pats!!!!!!! Let them get rid of Ty Law and put Fletch in there..

Its possible that if he goes to a team and gets the starting job he could work through his inconsistencies and polish up for one or two good seasons. I've always thought so. Troy Vincent knows him well and speaks very highly of him.

Still, as of right now Fletcher is not an upgrade over any starting CB in this league, or at least none that I can think of...not even Mario Edwards.

Well hes not that great in our system... i think in a cover 2 or zone defense he could be a pretty damn good cb

Thanks for the comments guys... especial ckparrothead & t2theiz

Fletcher is the definition of a bust. The guy was awful. I am glad he is gone, he wasn't worth having on the roster and certainly isn't worthy of having any playing time at all.

Errr...aaaa........excuse me, but if your a Patriots fan. Fletcher is a super DB, great cover DB and would be a real good pickup. Should be a starter, got a bad rap in Miami. Would be a good pickup for the Pats. Let Ty Law go and take him.

Back
Top Bottom