Jamar Fletcher was SOLID | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jamar Fletcher was SOLID

Originally posted by ckparrothead
We have to worry about Kansas City a little bit I think.

Especially in a nasty place to play like Arrowhead.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Looks like our DL came alive this week. Jason Taylor had a sack, FF, and FR. Adewale Ogunleye had a sack on 3rd and 3. Jay Williams got a sack as well. David Bowens made a great penetration play against the run. The Jets rushed for a total of 21 times for 59 yards (2.9 ypc).

In my opinion Edgerrin got the yards that he got because they spread out the field with 4 WRs a lot, and basically just let him pick lanes and shift and move in the open field against a spread out defense. And even so, it only helped them get 13 points. Priest Holmes did that against the Patriots this week but unlike Edge, his efforts helped his team come damn close to upsetting the super bowl champs.

I have to agree about the DL! What a relief, after the last two games. It was especially enjoyable watching Jason take the ball away from Vinnie. Waaaaah! (sp?) :cry:

Yes, the Indy passing game got some respect, which made things easier for Edge. He also made some cheap yards at the end when Indy was trying to come back! Not to take away from his performance overall, but how many draw plays did they run with him, at times when Miami was obviously playing prevent? My man Ricky did it the hard way!

I can't believe people would criticize Fletch for his performance today. Gee....Pat gets PI and holding calls all the time! Let Fletch grow!

KC does the exact things that give us trouble on D. They spread the field, run draws and throw to the TE.

I think they'll score on us if Trent doesn't screw it up for them. I just hope we outscore them and come back strong after an emotional game and big win.

I'm confident Dave will have them ready to go and we'll pull it out.

Back
Top Bottom