Jamar Fletcher | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jamar Fletcher

Originally posted by Chuck_Klingbeil
I thought he did a good job today, especially replacing an injured Sam Madison. For a guy who gets every mistake pointed out, I am going to point out the positives. He played a solid game.

Yes, this is a great point, I thought he was in perfect position more than a couple of times. A real test comes next week, lets hope his confidence is up for it! Especially if Madison can't go.

So?

... it's not like the Lions have scrubs at WR! Jesus ppl let's keep it in the real world please!

I also agree with Muck, it was a total BS call. Much like the Gators pass interference call in the U of M game.

Oliver...

Originally posted by Wdolfan
Ya I guess, But Didn't Miami Try to sign fair to take his spot. & wasn't Fletcher guilty of a 20+ YD PASS INTERFERENCE CALL that gave the Lions 1st & goal?

No he didn't!

... his shoulder was in front of the WR for a milli second, and the ref over reacted. No big deal, it happens to the best of them.

Oliver...

Originally posted by ckparrothead
It was interference though. He got in front of the WR and parked in front of him. You're just not allowed to do that. If he did it a bit more subtly he might have gotten away with it.

But I'd rather see him get an interference call like that than just see him get beat over and over again.

Back
Top Bottom