JaMarcus Russell Bandwagon Effective 11/12/05 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

JaMarcus Russell Bandwagon Effective 11/12/05

Prolly could of just put this in your sig instead of making a whole thread but what the heck.

Those numbers don't look that impressive to me, if he can only just complete 50% of passes in college then I don't see how he would be an improvement over Frerrote.

Although I didn't watch the game and don't watch him much so i'm just commenting on numbers at this stage.

are you kidding? joneal has been on the bandwagon for a few months. you guys are way behind

okay so it's not a Drew Olson type of performance but

he has heart

he's ACCURATE

he's MOBILE

he's CLUTCH

Need proof....LSU---Arizona St

LSU---Auburn

TODAY!!!

:shakeno:

Everytime a college QB has a good game there comes a thread starting his bandwagon.

ok here is a theory....

Saban: OK Jamarcus dont use your whole ability this year...so you can declare and go under smoke screen to us late in the rounds..and then i will unleash your full potential to the whole NFL

Jamarcus: Ok boss..you got it

I like Russell as a college QB but I just don't think he would pan out in the NFL. I haven't seen much of him so I don't have much to base it on. But I don't think he will play QB at this level. I think he will be moved to wideout.

Joneal7 said:
ok here is a theory....

Saban: OK Jamarcus dont use your whole ability this year...so you can declare and go under smoke screen to us late in the rounds..and then i will unleash your full potential to the whole NFL

Good one here is another....Aliens actually created the human race..run with it.

JK:tongue:

Joneal7 said:
ok here is a theory....

nice theory. Hopefully it works out.:up:

Back
Top Bottom