Ja'marr Chase is fast! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ja'marr Chase is fast!

Rice had good top end speed.

Once he got going he could eat up yards.

That and he was in phenomenal shape throughout his career.

BI'll Walsh, who drafted Rice, said he ran 4.59. Gil Brandt said 4.55. Regardless of what you guys imagine, Rice was not thought to be fast coming into the draft. It's pretty common knowledge much like Marino seen as possibly too dumb and a character concern.

The 4.45 time was made up by the usfl.

The fact that you guys are all adamant that Rice was faster than he was pretty much perfectly illustrates my point about football speed versus 40 time speed.

BI'll Walsh, who drafted Rice, said he ran 4.59. Gil Brandt said 4.55. Regardless of what you guys imagine, Rice was not thought to be fast coming into the draft. It's pretty common knowledge much like Marino seen as possibly too dumb and a character concern.

The 4.45 time was made up by the usfl.

The fact that you guys are all adamant that Rice was faster than he was pretty much perfectly illustrates my point about football speed versus 40 time speed.
Ohhhhhhh..well he's still got football speed in spades.

Ohhhhhhh..well he's still got football speed in spades.
I watched some more film on him. When the guy gets an open field his top end is apparent. The reason he can come off not as fast is he doesn't play at the same speed when he's not behind the defense. He's a guy who counts on his ability to grab the ball and then explode. He has explosion. And he has an ability to grab the football out of the air like a high end receiver. I don't like his normal play speed though.

I watched some more film on him. When the guy gets an open field his top end is apparent. The reason he can come off not as fast is he doesn't play at the same speed when he's not behind the defense. He's a guy who counts on his ability to grab the ball and then explode. He has explosion. And he has an ability to grab the football out of the air like a high end receiver. I don't like his normal play speed though.
Well let's see what happens..he had an epic 2019..let's go!

Back
Top Bottom