Jameis Being Jameis? (Maybe) > Allegations of Point Shaving | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jameis Being Jameis? (Maybe) > Allegations of Point Shaving

Vaark

The Intra-Dimensional Felinians R Coming 2 Save Us
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
http://www.tmz.com/2014/11/07/jameis-winston-allegations-point-shaving-louisville-chris-rabb/

Unsubstantiated vague "reports" and it is TMZ reporting, but especially with this kid, where there's smoke, there could in fact be fire. :idk:

New reports have surfaced alleging Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston was involved in a point shaving scheme to help an old high school teammate win a $5,000 bet.

According to the report, Winston tanked the 1st half of the FSU vs. Louisville game on October 30th ... after his buddy Chris Rabb allegedly placed a bet for Louisville to be winning at halftime.
Winston's play in the 1st half was atrocious ... and FSU was down 21-7.

FSU eventually came back and won the game -- but according to the report, the final score had no bearing on Rabb's bet.

FYI -- point shaving is illegal and punishable by up to 5 years in prison.
So far, it's unclear if law enforcement is investigating -- but we're working to find out if that's the case

Moved on from petty thief I guess

2Crabs_zps1c590149-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:sidelol:

That would explain why he was so unbelievably bad in the first half.

Seriously, this guy is a ****ing retard.

This is a completely fake story. It was "broken" by "Incarcerated Bob" who is a well-known fraudster and ****-stirrer. His entire network is dedicated to making **** up and throwing it at the wall. Sometimes it sticks, most of the time it doesn't. I have no love lost for FSU, but this one has no (crab) legs to it.

To give you an idea of how that guy operates, read this article.

http://davidpurdumsports.com/2013/06/11/what-happened-when-i-tried-to-interview-incarcerated-bob/

Yeah well Im not gonna let the facts get in the way of a good story.

:sidelol:

That would explain why he was so unbelievably bad in the first half.

Seriously, this guy is a ****ing retard.

No. What would explain why he was so bad in the first half is the fact that he ****ing blows and is an over rated, over hyped, ugly, stupid, POS.

I did not find his first half performance unbelievable at all.

No. What would explain why he was so bad in the first half is the fact that he ****ing blows and is an over rated, over hyped, ugly, stupid, POS.

Is one of the reasons you love Matt. Ryan so much is because he's so handsome and dreamy??

Not sure what Jameis' appearance has to do with his football capabilities. Maybe a bit of a Freudian slip there, WV?

We will have to make a little wager come playoff time. Just don't jump off a bridge when FSU wins the National Championship again.

You know I love you, WV, especially when you are pissy!

Back
Top Bottom