Jameis Winston Next Year.... | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jameis Winston Next Year....

Yes! Bring him in. Bring anyone in! Let's have 4 QB's in training camp and draft 2 more! ****....at this point. Let them all have a shot at it and stop handing the reigns to an injured sub par QB.

I swear, some of you would try to make a case for Frank Gifford in his current state as an upgrade to Ryan Tannehill.

I swear, some of you would try to make a case for Frank Gifford in his current state as an upgrade to Ryan Tannehill.
Frank Gifford passed away. That pass was probably better than anything Tannehill has passed in his time under center...... I kid I kid.

You act like Tannehill is the reason we had a good record when we won in spite of him in some games. Our team is better than the Jets, is better than the Browns, and arguably the Cardinals, and Bills, and that is why they all picked before us in the draft. Don't be that guy, who still thinks Tannehill is good just because he had a winning record when he went down.

The only people on the planet who still have hope in Ryan Tannehill are his mom and some of you people on FinHeaven.

What’s with the Tannehill obsession? Let it go. Let’s try again and see if you can answer the simple question I am now posing to you for a 3rd time: How good a QB do we need to consider the position fixed?

dolphins are not trying win SB. so they will keep thill17 around at 26 m a yr next. we are trying to be 6 to 8 win team.. that will sell ticket and Ross get richer. the real winner is Ross. SB is in Ross back yard next yr 2020.

What’s with the Tannehill obsession? Let it go. Let’s try again and see if you can answer the simple question I am now posing to you for a 3rd time: How good a QB do we need to consider the position fixed?
top 12 and below

What is hilarious to me is guys like you who get upset at the writers who in the summer projected the fins to suck again this year, but somehow think you can predict the future with a QB. Most of you guys will still swear up and down that Tannehill should be our QB of the future and were probably fine with us paying him a mega salary.

If you are going to try and respond dismissively, at least attempt to understand the main point I was making. You never addressed that.

What point are you making, exactly? You want to replace a mediocre QB with a troubled mediocre QB as a stopgap measure? It makes no sense at all, as you already have Osweiler on the team. Sounds to me like you have 2 requirements for a QB:

1. His name must not be Tannehill
2. He must be young

Sound about right?

dolphins are not trying win SB. so they will keep thill17 around at 26 m a yr next. we are trying to be 6 to 8 win team.. that will sell ticket and Ross get richer. the real winner is Ross. SB is in Ross back yard next yr 2020.
I thought at first that this was intended to be sarcasm, but by the time I got to the end, I realized it’s just incoherent.

So a good QB is someone lower than the top 12?
N.E could go 8 and 8 maybe win afc east

1. no but that what will get us over the top.
2. bills and jets need one in that range to. these team have great defense w no offense.
3. dolphins avg offense w sorry defense. it not all on qb but top 12 qb would help us get into playoff some time. that would help our coach out and buy time fix roster.
4. same 3 team in playoff every yr K.C, PIT and N.E\
5/ in the end I am no expert to what dolphins need or want behind closed door. so don't get mad at me.

Last edited:
It’s easy to say we need a top 12 QB. Heck while we’re at it I want the best QB in the league. The questions are: who is that guy and how do we acquire him?

It’s easy to say we need a top 12 QB. Heck while we’re at it I want the best QB in the league. The questions are: who is that guy and how do we acquire him?
the good team are find them so why cant dolphins find one. are we real trying no?
dolphins front office think thill17 is their guy or adam think he is.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom