Jameis Winston Suspended 3 Games | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jameis Winston Suspended 3 Games

J. David Wannyheimer

Writing in pencil on laminated cards since 2011
Club Member
Reaction score
http://www.espn.com/espn/otl/story/...s-qb-jameis-winston-was-alone-car-uber-driver

Despite the fact that this man has the incredible legal shield of being a starting NFL quarterback, I am very confident in predicting that he will serve a prison sentence at some point in his life, and most likely for a sex crime.

You don't just hang out with an actual, stone cold rapist and start groping your Uber Driver unless your brain doesn't work too good.

Suspended for 3 games, bit of a joke....should cost him $$$$ and she should be able to smack the offending hand with a ball-peen hammer.

Of course, our President will give him a pardon

I read that he already paid the woman an $800,000 settlement. The suspension is also costing him money, as he is being suspended WITHOUT pay, as I understand it.

I read that he already paid the woman an $800,000 settlement. The suspension is also costing him money, as he is being suspended WITHOUT pay, as I understand it.

Yep, but he is taking the suspension without fight because he is basically getting paid pennies this season, whereas next year on 5th year opt at min, he is making 20+ million

If the NFL doesn't work out he has a bright future as a politician.

He's had questionable behavior his entire college career and now in the NFL. I wonder if the Bucs would do it differently now.

Jonathan Vilma who's a pretty smart local guy has more or less said that Winston has 2 faces: the engaging, likeable public persona and the real Winston which that facade mostly does a good job of hiding.

From his college days he was not a favorite of mine, his behavior sucks and he tends to act without thinking.

Back
Top Bottom