James Brown Show/ Warner | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

James Brown Show/ Warner

ZOD

Ruler of the Universe
Reaction score
Did any of you guys here that interview Tuesday?

Warner was implying that the organization felt that some of the guys would not play hard for him while he was in the game.

Warner said that he feels that some player/players do not like the person that he is or how he represents himself in the media(read religious) and they made it know to the organization.

Warner also said that he would like to know prior to camp that he will enter as the starter or demand a trade.

Just thought it was interesting in our little search for a QB that someone is forcing a decision in St. Louis on Warner/Bulger.

I'd rather bring Marino's old legs out of retirement than waste a damn dime on Warner.

Who said the starter in St. Louis would be Bulger? ;)

I'm sure it wouldn't be so bad for Kurt if his wife would shaddup every now and then.

That being said...if he leaves St. Louis, wouldn't you just love seeing him in a Raider uni?

LMAO! Those fans in Oakland would crucify him.

I would be okay with Warner. He has a canon for an arm. He was very close to knocking off some of Dan's records until he got hurt two years ago. Hell he doesn't have much wear and tear in the last couple of years. If he can be brought in at a reasonable price, I woudl do it.

My FA QB ranking:

1. Brunell
2. Warner
3.Garcia
4. Kitna

If Bulger becomes available he goes to the top.

reasonable price

Ya that's going to be his primary issue I think. His got a monster ego...his wife's may even be bigger.

:)

The thing that impresses me most about him is his accuracy. He would hit Chris anywhere Chris would want it.

i just dont get how he was so good one year and terrible the next. I think it was coaching as well as players cus there was alot of change last year goin on. I dont know if i would want Warner especially with that wife of his.

Originally posted by finfan54
i just dont get how he was so good one year and terrible the next.

Concussions and broken bones in his hand maybe? ;)

I am not at all sold on Bulger. Brunell still tops my list, followed by Warner.

Back
Top Bottom