January 2nd in Baltimore | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

January 2nd in Baltimore

baracuda

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I'm sort of organizing a road trip to see the Dolphins take on the Ravens in the last game of the season this coming season.

If you are interested in getting on the list that I distribute that gives you info regarding when and how to buy tickets and where and when we will be meeting to tailgate, etc, then e-mail me at vafinsfan2001@yahoo.com and I'll add you to the list.

Peace! :cooldude:

The 'Cuda

I'll be e-mailing you. It would be cool if we could all try to get in the same section too.

Scrap said:
We need to hit Mulligans sometime this year. Ya' up to it?

What's Mulligans?

Before you laugh too hard, remember that I'm a busy law student who just moved here in August...

Jimmy James said:
What's Mulligans?

Before you laugh too hard, remember that I'm a busy law student who just moved here in August...
It's a sports bar in Richmond. It's up on Broad Street.

Scrap, I was passing by Mulligan's the other day and I could be wrong, but it looked like they had closed down. I hope I am wrong.

Mulligans has been closed a long time now. Will have to be 3WB or the Mulligans in Mechanicsville if you wanna have room enough for Fin Faithful in central Va.

You guys are awesome! We have a group of 20 people that have expressed interest in attending this game.

I am in the process of getting in touch with the Ravens ticket office to see if they have special accomodations for a group of 20 or more. Who knows, this thing may blow up and we could have a lot of people representing for the Fins in Baltimore!

The 'Cuda

SmokeyPhinz said:
I've never heard of Mulligan' either ;) but theres no way im driving to richmond then back to baltimore, i'd go nuts

btw, i think your sig is a little misleading, since your spurs, will get a heavy dose of kobe and karl and shaq starting on sunday.....revenge....GO LAKERS.... :yell: :fire: :tongue:

I just emailed you. I have been reading the board for a long time, but this is my 1st post. I live in Northern VA so I was planning on going to this game, but it would be much better with a crowd.

Back
Top Bottom