January 2nd in Baltimore | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

January 2nd in Baltimore

btw, i think your sig is a little misleading, since your spurs, will get a heavy dose of kobe and karl and shaq starting on sunday.....revenge....GO LAKERS....

:roflmao: BRING ON THE LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my first post, also. I also usually just read the posts here.

I just sent you an email as well. It would be fun to meet some Dolphin fans in the Northern VA/DC area.

Being in Northern VA, we usually get nothing but Skin's coverage. which is pretty annoying.

SmokeyPhinz said:
btw, i think your sig is a little misleading, since your spurs, will get a heavy dose of kobe and karl and shaq starting on sunday.....revenge....GO LAKERS....

:roflmao: BRING ON THE LAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO offense buddy, but rooting for the Lakers is as bandwagon as it gets. Sort of like rooting for the Yankees. :shakeno:

It takes no effort and no endurance to root for a franchise that continually buys it's way to a championship. :fire: :rolleyes:

My favorite basketball team - whomever is playing the Lakers.
My favorite baseball team - whomever is playing the Yankees.

Bite me Kobe, Shack, Karl and Gary!!! :evil:

First off I'd like to welcome all the new Northern Virginia dudes to the board. It's a pleasure to see locals on here talking about our Dolphins. As for Baracuda, I agree with you. I'm glad my Spurs play the Lakers, it was what I was hoping for. It will be 2 years straight where we knock them out of the playoffs, even with Denzel, Jackie Nickle, and Sly Stallone watching from Staples. I've been a Spurs fan for 13 years b/c David Robinson was/is my all-time favorite player. The Spurs are the only team I like in pro sports that have won anything, and it makes me proud. If ANYone calls me a bandwagon fan, it's only b/c you know nothing about me. :goof:

Sorry dude, the way you phrased it made you sound like a bandwagon Lakers fan. No offense, and am glad to see you root for someone other than the Lakers.

I'm still hoping the Heat will pull this series out of their @$$ and at least make it to the 2nd round. I know they'll die a painful death, but at least they are competitive again.

baracuda said:
NO offense buddy, but rooting for the Lakers is as bandwagon as it gets. Sort of like rooting for the Yankees. :shakeno:

It takes no effort and no endurance to root for a franchise that continually buys it's way to a championship. :fire: :rolleyes:

My favorite basketball team - whomever is playing the Lakers.
My favorite baseball team - whomever is playing the Yankees.

Bite me Kobe, Shack, Karl and Gary!!! :evil:
You have no clue what you're talking about. In the NBA, there's a thing called the SALARY CAP. You can't buy a championship.

LIQUID24 said:
You have no clue what you're talking about. In the NBA, there's a thing called the SALARY CAP. You can't buy a championship.
I have no idea why this didn't post in the first place, but yes, I do have an idea what I am talking about there genius.

The Lakers and Yankees represent everything that is wrong with professional sports.

Why did Shaq turn down the same money from Orlando to play for the Lakers? Why did Payton and Malone go there for the veteran minimums? Hmmm???? Yeah, they want to win a championship - right. :rolleyes:

The NBA and MLB are not interesting anymore because you have the same teams winning every year. As long as Shaq is in LA the Lakers will win. Same thing with Duncan in San Antonio. And gee - what a coincidence that San Antonio gets the first pick in the draft the one year that David Robinson was out.

I just can't get too excited about the NBA because all you need is one talented 7 footer and you will win every year until that player quits.

This is pointless, I have my opinion, you have yours. :shakeno:

baracuda said:
I have no idea why this didn't post in the first place, but yes, I do have an idea what I am talking about there genius.

The Lakers and Yankees represent everything that is wrong with professional sports.

Why did Shaq turn down the same money from Orlando to play for the Lakers? Why did Payton and Malone go there for the veteran minimums? Hmmm???? Yeah, they want to win a championship - right. :rolleyes:

The NBA and MLB are not interesting anymore because you have the same teams winning every year. As long as Shaq is in LA the Lakers will win. Same thing with Duncan in San Antonio. And gee - what a coincidence that San Antonio gets the first pick in the draft the one year that David Robinson was out.

I just can't get too excited about the NBA because all you need is one talented 7 footer and you will win every year until that player quits.

This is pointless, I have my opinion, you have yours. :shakeno:
You're right, it's a giant conspiracy :rolleyes:

Anyway, since this isn't Fins related, it's the last I'll comment on this subject.

Back
Top Bottom