jared odrick | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

jared odrick

If this guy can stay healthy, we might just have a Richard Seymour reincarnate. So many around here cream over Rex Ryan the defensive genius.. well the evidence was that he had honed in on Odrick last draft before Ireland stepped in front. Sure it hurt whiffing last year, but having endured that, for all intents and purposes, we have the equivalent of 2 potentially elite new 1st round studs bolstering our lines.

After all don't lose sight of the fact that it was HIM who was the Big 10 DPOY, not Brandon Graham.

Thought this guy Tanenbaum did the drafting for the Jets.

Thought this guy Tanenbaum did the drafting for the Jets.

Rex wanted Sancheese 1st round, got him; one would be naive to think that when it comes to a 1st round pick, especially D, fatso's just gonna stand by and let someone who used to be the capologist make an autonomous decision. :idk:

It's football, people get hurt. I'm not going to crap on a pick just for being of the 352 players on injured reserve.

I think I'm going to start using the ignore list more. This place has turned into a brain dead hell hole. I'm getting sick of the trolls fans from other teams, hindsight perfect drafters, fans of other teams players, overreactors, and other assorted idiots.

Since we are going to label peopleinjury prone or busts after 1 game I'm going on record now. Next years 1st round pick IS a bust. Why wait.

It's a good thing cause after that pre season game it looks like Starks is going to see a lot of time at DT.

Back
Top Bottom