Jarvis Landry Says The Browns Can Win The Super Bowl | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jarvis Landry Says The Browns Can Win The Super Bowl

They will be extremely fortunate to be above .500 this year let alone win a Super Bowl lol. Would be nice if they could be decent though so they stop inflating the win totals of the North and other AFC teams vying for the wild card.

I am so glad his personality is no longer on this team. Sure there is talent but the personality overshadows it. I will not miss his after the whistle penalties and inability or unwillingness to learn the playbook. I firmly believe we will be better with Wilson and Amendola in the slot than we were with him.

I am so glad his personality is no longer on this team. Sure there is talent but the personality overshadows it. I will not miss his after the whistle penalties and inability or unwillingness to learn the playbook. I firmly believe we will be better with Wilson and Amendola in the slot than we were with him.

Or his stupid 1st down celebrations with no points resulting in the drive...

I mean the quote holds true for almost every team in the NFL.

They are loaded with talent on both sides of the ball . . . .but it’s the Browns.

Needs to be seen first.

He said the same thing about the Dolphins, even went as far as saying we would sweep the Pats. Normal pre season player chatter.

I think there is a good chance they compete for the playoffs finally, but its a tough road to hoe considering the other teams in that division. The AFC North will beat each other up leaving only the division winner making the playoffs. Landry isn't in a division with Jets & Bills anymore... There are no creampuffs in their division (other than the Browns traditionally)...

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom