Jason Allen Emerges | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Allen Emerges

Xbrett82us

Starter
Reaction score
Congrats to Allen he played a good game and the INT was impressive. Good things to come for this player....I think he will make us proud in the future.

Jason Allen's INT was more a product of a bad throw than a good play by Allen....but, at least he hung onto the ball. :)

Nice to see J. Allen contribute. He needs much more playing time the rest of the year.

He had a great game on the limited reps he got. Made a great play on the ball when he batted it down... and then had an INT. What a game by the rook! Get this kid some more playing time!

He didn't do anything, he was just in the right place at the right time. But it is better then the absolute nothing hes done in the rest of the season.

NJL52 said:
He didn't do anything, he was just in the right place at the right time. But it is better then the absolute nothing hes done in the rest of the season.

you have to be ****ting me...so, being in the right place at the right time happens by pure chance.

what an idiotic comment.

NJL52 said:

Believe it or not, that's a big part of the game. Jason Allen has looked good when he's been on the field; he's shown good coverage ability and amazing closing speed. He's got great physical attributes, he'll be a great player if he can learn to be in the right place at the right time.

oldfinfan said:
you have to be ****ting me...so, being in the right place at the right time happens by pure chance.

what an idiotic comment.

Yes.....Grossman horribly over threw the ball. The announcers even went as far as saying "8 feet over his year" when referring to the ball placement in relation to the reciever.

He was in decent position to make the tackle, the bare minimum that I would expect out of an NFL safety.

He was in the right place at the right time by pure chance.

Allen gave up a TD by playing the receiver instead of the ball, then got the
interception to even out his card.

I'm going to hold any comment on his future greatness or lack there of.

Next year should be a good indicator.?

NJL52 said:

What about that defended pass, I guess it was pure coincidence:rolleyes:

Porter said:
Allen gave up a TD by playing the receiver instead of the ball, then got the
interception to even out his card.

That was Will Allen not Jason Allen.

No excuses from the doubters there. Allen was in the right place to make a tackle if that ball was caught and made an INCREDIBLE leap to get it. That was no easy catch. Remember DB's are DB's for a reason and not WR's. That was almost Chambers like.

TotoreMexico said:
What about that defended pass, I guess it was pure coincidence:rolleyes:

Yea, the man seemed to make an impact even if he was the 5th DB in. Totore u been one of the people really standing up for this team and guys like Allen and it really shows truth to be patient with guys and this team on days like this.

....did anyone see him break on that ball and knock it away on third down in the first quarter....no? :rolleyes:

edit: totore got there first. amen.

Allen and Bell could be a good combo for us next year at the safety positions. Will Allen played poorly I thought but then again the Guinesses were flowing so I'm not sure

The interception wasn't very impressive, but his overall game was. Great job for Jason Allen. I except great things out of this kid.

Back
Top Bottom