Jason Allen - sleeper pick | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Allen - sleeper pick

super_slash

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
22.Broncos
(from Redskins)Jason AllenFSTennessee22ndSAME22nd / NR With two first-round picks and their need for an outside pass rusher already filled, the Broncos can afford to gamble on greatness -- and Jason Allen certainly could be great. Prior to a hip dislocation, some teams were grading Allen as a top 10 pick, quite a rarity for the free safety position. By draft day, Allen may not make it this far down the board.
Huff-like talent, if you think his hip is fine

allen very well could be our pick at 16. i wouldnt be complaining. 6'2 corner/safety with 4.39 speed.

I like Allen. Id rathe have Ko Simpson than Allen. But I wont lie. Allen is a close second to Simson. Both would help our safeties!

I'd rather have jimmy williams that either of those guys. Williams can play corner and safety too.

Lazy1 said:
I'd rather have jimmy williams that either of those guys. Williams can play corner and safety too.

He can. But Simpson has played the position for awhile

super_slash said:
22.Broncos
(from Redskins)Jason AllenFSTennessee22ndSAME22nd / NR[URL="http://msn.foxsports.com/fe/img/NFL/TeamLogo/Medium/7.gif"]http://msn.foxsports.com/fe/img/NFL/TeamLogo/Medium/7.gif[/URL] With two first-round picks and their need for an outside pass rusher already filled, the Broncos can afford to gamble on greatness -- and Jason Allen certainly could be great. Prior to a hip dislocation, some teams were grading Allen as a top 10 pick, quite a rarity for the free safety position. By draft day, Allen may not make it this far down the board.
Huff-like talent, if you think his hip is fine
I don't think of Jason Allen as a sleeper pick. A lot of people know about him and knows what he can do. My only knock on him is if he can stay healthy. Prior to hip injury last year, he had a shoulder injury that caused his play to suffer because he couldn't really hit anyone.

Jason Allen is not a Sleeper pick casue everyone raves about this guy. His injury history is the only concern. He will be very good if he stays healthy.

Back
Top Bottom