Jason Allen Video / Ronnie Brown Highlight Film | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Allen Video / Ronnie Brown Highlight Film

Primetimemvp said:
The latest NFL Countdown Mock Draft had the Dolphins selecting Jason Allen, the Safety from Tennessee....People have said that this would be a good pick, but I have to disagree. The dude cannot tackle...watch this video and you will see what I mean....

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1613355994129727084&q=auburn+tigers

At least Ronnie looks good...

Wow someone must reallllllyyyy hate Jason Allen. I can't go ahead and say he can't tackle after seeing just one game. Ronnie did look good though.

o man. I dont think we would waste a pick on him anyway. but Ronnie is a beast!

Allen is a very good player and the most athletic defensive back in the last 2 drafts when you crunch the numbers. He's a decent tackler and a great cover man. To write him off after one video or to say that we'd be 'wasting' a pick is ludicrous.

He's more than a decent tackler. Jason Allen is a very good tackler who plays very physical. Just because Ronnie Brown ran over his rear end doesn't mean he can't tackle. Ronnie Brown did that to a lot of DBs. Ask Greg Wesley (I believe it was him) if Ronnie is an easy guy to bring down.

After watching that video, I'm willing to bet Allen doesn't want to be a fin, and have to practice with Ronnie a couple times a week.

Man, Ronnie is an animal!

Yep I think the video says a lot more about how powerful a runner Ronnie Brown is rather than writing off Jason Allen as a prospect.

I have to say though, I did chuckle:) We need more comedy video clips, ideally with Bills and Jets players in them.

all that video did was prove how powerful a runner ronnie is. allen isnt bad ronnie is just that good. on that touchdown run, if it wasnt near the goal line allen would have stopped ronnie for a minimal gain. to say he sucks because he missed a few tackles is dumb.

WOW!!:D Ronnie ....has that special thing that you really can't put into words....I really hope that ricky makes it through this appeal and becomes a back-up( really). I'm not a fan of the spilt carries. Man.....Ronnie is a load and a half with speed.

not fair

that was 2 years ago when allen was playing as a safety to help the team out. he is more of a cb. and that is why came back his senior year-to play cb. he ran a 4.39 40. thats cb speed. now, find me one cb in the college football level who can take on ronnie in the open field. actually, find me one cb in the nfl who can take on ronnie in the open field. there's not any. didnt think so.

Jason Allen is a stud... he is actually a very physical DB... not to mention athletic as hell. RonnieB ran him over... but people get ran over some times... it happens...

If we drafted him at 16 I would be very happy!

Back
Top Bottom