Jason Allen Video / Ronnie Brown Highlight Film | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Allen Video / Ronnie Brown Highlight Film

why do i get the feelling like people want us to take this guy? Why do I feel like Greg Blue would be just as good or better and able to be snagged in the 3rd round?

Why do I get the feeling like we will be trading down?

Listen the kid got ran over by a beast and that's putting it nicely. Why don't you ask the entire Cleveland Browns defense on what it takes to bring this kid down. Ronnie right now maybe the hardest HB in the league to bring down for a "defense" and your criticizing a single college defender for getting run over by this guy that's unreal. Remember Saban choose Ronnie over any other HB becuase he put almost the entire LSU defense in the trainers room after playing their game.

D-bolt said:
Listen the kid got ran over by a beast and that's putting it nicely. Why don't you ask the entire Cleveland Browns defense on what it takes to bring this kid down. Ronnie right now maybe the hardest HB in the league to bring down for a "defense" and your criticizing a single college defender for getting run over by this guy that's unreal. Remember Saban choose Ronnie over any other HB becuase he put almost the entire LSU defense in the trainers room after playing their game.

There you go.

finfan54 said:
why do i get the feelling like people want us to take this guy? Why do I feel like Greg Blue would be just as good or better and able to be snagged in the 3rd round?

Why do I get the feeling like we will be trading down?

Greg Blue is a tremendous hitter but Blue is so horrible in coverage that he will probably be moved to LB by whoever drafts him.

Spray Mucus said:
what was your opnion of Eddie Moore as a college player?

sorry to go off topic

A huge overachiever that was a terrible reach when the Dolphins drafted him.

A funny story on Eddie Moore's pick was a bet that me and my best friend (who I share my set of UT season tickets with) had made before the 2003 draft. We had a long standing argument on who the first Vol that would be drafted, so we made a pretty good size bet the week before the draft.

I had Jason Witten and he had Kelly Washington. I thought there was no way that Wshington would go before Witten, but hell I was wrong (and so was the rest of the NFL for letting Witten slide to the 3rd round). But I didn't have to pay because of the Dolphins taking Eddie Moore in the 2nd.

My first reaction was "Eddie f'n Moore" ??? Throughout the day I got atleast a half a dozen phone calls from other Tennessee fans asking me, "What the hell are te Dolphins doing?"

Back
Top Bottom