Jason Brown ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Brown ?

CpuFan

Active Roster
Reaction score
What about Jason Brown I hear he was the strongest player in the draft, which is exactly what is need at the center position...

And I hear that strength is the weakness of the center from LSU.. Benjamin Wilkerson...

If you haven't noticed I love the guy. The Phins were at his pro day and like him a lot--hope he's there in the 5th.

Too bad we swapped picks with KC. And not 138 for their 147th. 138 for their 162nd. :mad:

Boy I don't know what I would do if Both he and Adarian Macpherson were available when the Fins pick... LOL

Yeah, our positioning in the 5th sucks. And we have no 6th rounder so we need to do something to tide us over for a while.

CpuFan said:
Boy I don't know what I would do if Both he and Adarian Macpherson were available when the Fins pick... LOL

I was thinking the same thing. Quite a nice problem to have. Hopefully we have at least half of it. :)

Too bad we swapped picks with KC. And not 138 for their 147th. 138 for their 162nd.

ESPN has us picking at 147 not 162. They're running the draft. You'd think they would have checked that out...

Back
Top Bottom