Jason Garrett not ready to be Offensive Coordinator | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Garrett not ready to be Offensive Coordinator

If I can be comminoner for the day Ill gladly award you all of Dallas's draft picks for the next 10 years for such an agreegous offense to such a great team as the MIAMI DOLPHINS. plus Ill make jerry jones come to your house and wash your car every week.

I guess all the teams think they can f' us in light of our past coaches. I hope that if it only turns out to be a lateral move something happens to Dalas or other teams will take it as a cue to try and take advantage of us too.

I guess if it happens the question becomes does Wayne wanna be seen as a push over by everone else.

Since Garret is gone I think someone should call Marino and offer him the QB coach postion before he can come back.

Turner just wanted a coordinator that doesn't think for himself, so that he could dominate the game plans and call the plays.

In the end, the Cowboys disagreed with Turner, and basically chose Jason Garrett over Norv Turner. Had Turner become HC and busted Garrett out of the OC job, Garrett could have asked for and received his release from the Cowboys whereupon he could return to Miami as OC.

The Cowboys chose not to let that happen, and so chose a HC that would allow Garrett to captain the offense.

What the cowboys offense does from here on out will tell us all we need to know about Garrett and what we're missing.

Since Garret is gone I think someone should call Marino and offer him the QB coach postion before he can come back.

The things Marino did can't be taught - only attempts to replicate his style can be made.

Back
Top Bottom