Jason Peters, TE Arkansas, Please click ya I know he's a TE | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Peters, TE Arkansas, Please click ya I know he's a TE

Wade Smith was 295 coming out. This guy is faster than Smith and can catch better probably.

i saw him a couple of times this year, he has good hands, a good deal agility for a big fella, and of course he can block

this guy is huge but imagine this is even crazier. when my high school Fort Myers high School varsity basketball team played at the City of Palms tournament this past December , our first opponent we had to play was this team from New Orleans, in that team their star player was 6-8 and 330 pounds and was really good. when i read about him he also played varisty football as a fullback and runs a 4.7 and gained 1500 yards in the season in high school. When i read that i was like how can such a fat guy run that fast and gain 1500 yards.. that is incredible..

Yeah I was just gonna say this dude Jason Peters sounds like an ideal tackle prospect to develop for a few years. He probably lacks the experience and polish to play LT cuz it would really be new to him but there would be less pressure at RT.

I'm just wondering why nobody moved him to tackle yet. Could be a red flag. Usually a college coach will catch a guy like that early and make him into a tackle cuz those are heck of a lot more important than TE. If he wasn't moved, maybe there's a reason...

maybe they did not realize how big he was since he played next to Shawn Andrews :goof:
A starter at tight end in 12 games last season, he was part of a powerful duo on the right side of the Razorback line. Along with All-American offensive tackle Shawn Andrews, he helped clear the way for the leading rushing attack in the SEC
http://www.hogwired.com/tablestory.asp?Home_ID=2&Story_ID=4858

LOL! I didn't realize he played next to Andrews! No wonder they didn't move him to RT, but why didn't they move him to LT?

Andrews on the right side with a 6'5" 320 lbs guy who runs like a TE on the left side? Thats a tackle tandem for college heaven

Imagine using him out I formation as Ricky full back....LOL !!

Back
Top Bottom